Ace wears a black leather bomber jacket, with leather gloves and combat boots. He also wears a light blue shirt underneath his jacket.
Ace does not show much emotion. It can be assumed that he is a very focused man, and that he takes his missions seriously.
Street Fighter EX seriesEdit
He has a device implanted in his spine which can analyze cards, which hold data on fighting skills, and by loading them, he can learn every type of mixed martial art.
Returning home Ace was summoned to the Prime Minister's official residence. Taking a disk from Ace, a man showed his appreciation for Ace's work saying, "Good job Ace." Ace replied, "Data on the underground and on the ultimate weapon that is currently under construction. That's wgat you want, right?" The man checked the disk, the took several other disks out of his pocket, and spoke, "They are the newly analyzed data. Install them into your body." Ace replies, "Yes sir... So where is my next assignment?
Ace starts off with only his command moves, throw and Surprise Blow. He can obtain more moves by purchasing them at the store in Character Edit Mode. Passing challenges with Ace gives him access to more moves he can buy. He is only allowed to be assigned seven total special moves, one Super Combo and one Meteor Combo in his movelist. In addition, special moves with the same input can't be used at the same time. If Ace is used in Original Mode, he will have the ability to level up his special moves to their full potential by performing combos with them.
- Set 1:
- Set 2:
- Set 3:
- Set 4:
It should be noted that some of the moves Ace has access to are from characters not in EX3, as well as moves inspired by other characters:
- He has moves originally used by Allen and Blair in the original Street Fighter EX, even having their new super moves from Fighting Layer.
- Aragyouji is a super move used by Tetsuo Kato, another character from Fighting Layer.
- Sho-Ran's animation resembles Shadowgeist's Death Government, but the energy wave that comes out is different.
- He has Cammy's Killer Bee Assault.
- Healing could be based on the same super move used by Elena.
- Massive Missile is similar to Shadow Lady's Galaxy Missile.
- Giga Gladiator resembles a super move used by Rugal Bernstein from The King of Fighters, called Gigantic Pressure.
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|EX||Original|| Akuma · Allen · Blair · Chun-Li · C. Jack · Darun · D. Dark · Guile|
Hokuto · Kairi · Ken · Pullum · Ryu · Skullomania · Zangief
|Plus||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Evil Ryu · Garuda · M. Bison|
|Plus α||Dhalsim · Sakura|
|EX2||Original||Blanka · Hayate · Nanase · Shadowgeist · Sharon · Vega|
|Plus||Area · Sagat · V. Rosso|
|EX3||Ace · Bison II|
|CPU Only||Shin-Bison · Cycloids · Zako|