This is a list of quotes used by Alex.
Street Fighter III series
- A1- *"Over already eh, it mustn't be even a spar..."
- A2- *"Before I get serious, you're down??"
- A3- *"Rhythm's bad? That's an awkward excuse isn't it..."
- A4- *"Whoever my opponent likely is, I won't ease up..."
- B1- *"I don't care where you've trained, it's the proof against me!"
- B2-* "Stay down like that, you're ghastly pale!"
- B3- *"Quit with the bluff, having to mouth things..."
- B4- *"You, regret that extent of strength?"
- C1-* "Tough aren't you, but for stoutness I'm tops."
- C2- *"A turn-around chance then, take it without restraint!"
- C3-* "You plan to hand me a KO? With such a small move..."
- C4-* *"I won't allow myself to lose... There's a reason to become of me."
- "At ease, loo-suh!"
- "I don't lose!" (Third Strike)
- "Jesus!" (Chip KO)
Win Quotes (Generic)
- A "You hit the ground right when I was about to go berserk. Lucky!"
- A "You say you were out of form? Your excuses are out of control!"
- A "I always give my all no matter who I face."
- A "Damn! Even my sparring partner lasts longer than that!"
- B "You thought you had a chance? C'mon, everyone knows you're no good!"
- B "I don't know where you trained yourself, but you didn't train hard enough. Those moves suck!"
- B "Bluffing will get you nowhere against me. Talk's cheap!"
- B "Just stay down, don't try to stand up. You look pale!"
- C "Damn, I can't believe how poorly I fought. Next time, I will really beat the crap out of you!"
- C "I didn't think I'd have such a hard time with you!"
- C "You're tough, but you can't outlast the best."
- C "You arrogant imbecile, you slacked off right at the end."
Win Quotes (character-specific)
- "Just stay down, don't try to stand up. You look pale!"
- "You've got mighty body blows, but they'll never hit my vital organs."
- "If you want guys to like you, you gotta use those legs for something else."
- "You're a pathetic excuse for a Ninja."
- "You may be fast, but not fast enough to elude my fists."
- "Your moves are as freakin' weird as you are."
- "Keep your temper old man! I'll ignore your piddly ass next time."
- "You.... You seem to live for the fight."
- "You shouldn't use big moves you can't control, kid!"
- "You brothers are so hot-blooded! But you're both lamers."
- "Don't pick a fight if you can't hold your ground!"
Win Quotes (Generic)
- "I cannot lose...I have my reasons!"
- "Defeat will only come when I no longer have a soul!"
- "I have a wound that cannot be healed...."
- "If you want to beat me, train yourself more or think it over.... Take your time...."
- "You're bugging me! Don't you have anything better to do?"
- "Using power to my advantage is my style...."
- "It's all over for you. You don't have to get up anymore...."
Win Quotes (character-specific)
- "You lack emotions. You cannot understand my sadness, so you are destined to lose!"
- "How can you hope to win if all you do is imitate my style?"
- "My tenacity overcomes your pride. Of course, you have no idea how to deal with it."
- "You show gratitude towards your challengers. I wonder if all your opponents can understand it."
- "Your arrogance only serves to strengthen my spirit! I'll serve you your justice!"
- "It looks as though I've sunk the Titanic! It might be a good idea to stay down...."
- "You've trained yourself well.... But you should improve your tenacity, or you'll lose swiftly."
- "If you grapple with me cheaply, you'll get hurt, old timer!"
- "Your fighting spirit is pure.... That is something worth having!"
- "Your immaturity might get you killed someday. Are you sure you are ready for this stuff?"
- "Keep your cool and don't worry so much about winning or losing.... You'll learn in time...."
- "Has defeat hardened your spirit? Can you feel it? Are you stronger now?!"
Mid boss: Ken
|Ken: "You look like a decent sparring partner. So, how about it?"
Alex: "I've got to start somewhere. So I may as well start with you!"
End boss: Gill
|Alex: "You're the one I've been looking for! It's payback time for Tom!"
Gill: "And now that you have found me, your quest is over; permanently."
Win Quotes (character-specific)
- "A lack of spirit will always lead to defeat!"
- "Be a master of your mind before attempting to master your body!"
- "Defeat will help you to solve your ego problem."
- "Don't waste my time. I can learn nothing from you."
- "Study your opponents and exploit their weakness. That is the key..."
- "Use your head, or I will! I need a new bowling ball..."
- "You can't escape! Real fighters know their true calling!"
- "You don't have to be big, to look like a big loser."
|Alex: "A karate uniform and a headband... You must be Ryu!"
Alex: "I've heard about you! Now, I'll confirm these rumors."
Ryu: "Hmm... I can see the powers in your eyes..."
Ryu: "Don't hold back! Show me everything you've got!"
- Are you finished, or you wanna get knocked out again?
- Can't beat me! Any pain you can dish out is nothing compared to a broken heart.
- I'm not interested in winning unless I can look good doing it!
- If we meet again, I'll wipe that look off your face permanently!
- If you enjoy getting knocked out, go ahead and get back up!
- If you hope to beat me, you'll need to use your brains as well as brawn.
- Keep fighting like that and you won't be in this business long!
- Not bad. But you'll have to hit me harder than that!
- [p] - The name of the primary opponent
- "You can talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk yet, loser!"
- "Are you the real [p]? I thought you were supposed to be top tier."
- "What, you weren't ready? Were you really that scared of me?"
- "You shouldn't have held back, punk! Now you'll just be making excuses for losing!"
- "Switching out with a partner... Hell yeah! This is just like a real tag team match!"
- "Damn, this is just like in the comic books. Pat and Tom ain't gonna believe this..."
- "A rematch? It ain't gonna do you any good. You'll just get beat down again."
- "Looks like you'll need to hit the gym again, that is, if you can get back to your world!"
Win Quotes (character-specific)
- "And the real deal gets the win! Sorry, but an imitator like you ain't got nothin' on me!"
- "Thought you could win on guts alone? You obviously didn't know who you were dealing with!"
- "Geez, I break through your guard and you just run away. You're a pain in the neck, lady!"
- "Cripes, you're one tough customer. Are all cameramen like you?"
- "All that armor to eat attacks you could just dodge. You got your priorities mixed up, buddy."
- "Sorry, kid. Going easy on ya wouldn't make me much of a man, now would it?"
- "You're one creepy lady, you know. There ain't gonna be a second date, that's for sure!"
- "Those big guns of yours are strong, but slow. Too bad my fists are lightning fast!"
- "...This girl is like a hardware shop and an armory all rolled into one!"
- "Never thought I'd meet you here, Ryu. Guess I should be grateful for this opportunity!"
- "Wait, this chick's defending peace on earth? Is this some kind of sick joke?"
- "They may call you the hero, but they call me the winner. What do you think about that?"
- "Jeebus, I ain't never seen a weapon like that on the streets of Brooklyn!"
- "I can read all of your moves, kid. You thought that helmet was gonna save you, huh? Thought wrong!"
- "Just stay on the ground, babe. I wasn't expecting much from you anyway."
- "Gonna need to ice my hands after punching you so many times. You made of steel or somethin'?"
- "You've got the speed and the power, bro, but what you don't got is the discipline!"
- "First things first, buddy. Line up your shot, then pull the trigger! You listenin' buddy?"
- "Never would've imagined that some little girl would be so strong! The world's a big place, eh?"
- "... Dude, your mask is creeping me out."
- "Ken the Eagle? More like Ken the Beagle!"
- "That was the roar of a hurricane? Sorry, but I ain't quakin' in my boots here."
- "You must be an outer space knight. Cuz that getup would never catch on in the Bronx!"
- "Seems you're a hardened fighter like me, but you ain't been tossed around like a ragdoll before eh?"
- "Hey, babies like you shouldn't be playing in the streets. Kids these days..."
- "That's what happens when you try to fight a street fighter with weapons! You learn your lesson, kid?"
- "This'll be perfect for a warm up."
- "Let's do this." (unused)
- "Okay. Let's rumble."
- "Okay. Let's get started."
- "I'll win the next match, too." (Training Mode)
- "Time for some sparrin'." (Training Mode)
- "The main attraction has arrived." (Easy Survival Mode)
- "This is a pretty good warm-up." (Normal Survival Mode)
- "I'm ready!" (Hard Survival Mode)
- "Let's have a good fight, eh?" (Extreme Survival Mode)
- "I'm ready."
- "The main attraction has arrived."
- "Let's have a good fight, ah?"
- "I'm all warmed up."
- "Full power now!"
- "Woaaaaaaargh!" (charging Sledge Hammer)
- "Full power!" (performing Sledge Hammer)
- "Over the limit!"
- "DDT!" (Flying DDT)
- "No escape!" (Choke Sleeper)
- "Now for the finale! You can't escape! The end!"
- "Son of a..." (first hit miss)
- "Come on!"
- "You're tough, aren'tcha?"
- "I ain't gonna go easy on ya."
- "Ey, bud, you gotta boo-boo?"
- "Interesting. You've got good eye."
- "Looks like you could use more training."
- "Looks like I won. Alright."
Unused Round Wins
- "Is that all ya got, punk?"
- "You kinda suck at this."
- "This is a pretty good warm-up."
- "So predictable."
- "I think you could use a trainer."
- "You're not followin' through."
- "Hmph. I didn't even break a sweat."
- "Buddy? You gotta lot to learn."
- "I guess that's your best?"
- "You picked the wrong guy, loo-sah."
- "You're a complete joke!"
- "So disappointing."
- "You made this pretty tough."
- "That was an awesome fight!"
- "Sorry about that. Guess I went overboard."
- "Why don't you learn how to take a bump?"
- "And I was takin' it easy on ya."
- "I spared you a REAL beatin'."
- "Too much time goofin' off."
- "I just couldn't close a deal."
- "This isn't OVER!!!"
- "God...damn..." (crumple KO)
- "I just...lost..." (crumple KO)
- "Back to...square one..." (crumple KO)
- "Too strong...ugh..." (crumple KO)
Versus Mode (Generic)
- "The world is home to all kinds of interesting people like yourself."
- "Sorry, but I made a promise to Tom. The rematch will have to wait."
- "This town has enough fighters like you already. Go home."
- "Now then, I should be getting back. Got my trailer to fix."
- "Over already?"
Versus Mode (Character-Specific)
- "You got the power. But you need a lot more skill to back it up."
- "So there are strong fighters out there after all."
- "Well, well. It seems I've still got a ways to go yet."
- "You make a pretty good heel! I won't hold back when I send you flying!"
- "You're not a heel, just a glorified jobber!
- "It's kinda fun going up against beastly guys like you once in a while."
- "Your speed might serve you well on the battlefield, but you won't beat me if that's all you got."
- "Your kicks are something else. Did you hone them on the battlefield?"
- "I would've liked to have fought you back when you were just a young scrappy guy on the streets."
- "What the...? How can your arms and legs extend like that?"
- "Pretty sure you coulda done better. Get back to training, buddy."
- "You have to obtain your own freedom. Seems you already get that, though."
- "Your style reeks of desperation. That doesn't make for a very fun fight."
- "You've got height and reach, but you're not making it work for you."
- "President? Pretty sure I never voted for you."
- "For a so-called army man, you don't fare too well in actual battle."
- "You won't get any better if you keep this up. Focus a little more on the fight."
- "If you're gonna dish it out, you gotta be ready to take it, too."
- "You're not weak, but no way would I call you strong."
- "You're good at putting on the pressure. Catching you was tough."
- "Just what I'd expect from a US martial arts tournament champ. You're in a different league."
- "Never seen anyone fight like you. Can't tell if you're strong or not..."
- "You want me to join your school? Even though I just beat you?"
- "Do I like to fight? Yeah... Against strong opponents."
- "Fighting you was worth it, but something feels off..."
- "Sorry, I don't really buy into astrology or whatever."
- "What are those scars on your arm and face? There's no way you got them in that last match."
- "My soul won't be taken that easily, no matter what you are!"
- "I hope for your sake, you're a better promoter than you are a fighter."
- "You don't have what it takes to be a face. Not the power, nor the technique."
- "You're fast, but your blows are weak. You could hit me a thousand times and still not win."
- "You're an interesting one... What is it that your eyes see?"
- "The thicker the wall, the more satisfying to break through."
- "Can you still be king or emperor or whatever if you lose this badly?"
- "If your face is so important, maybe you shouldn't show it in public."
- "If it's a straight up battle of brawn you want, I won't lose!"
- "Man, I don't get ninjas. All this deception and trickery, when all you have to do is just punch the other guy."
Character Story Mode
Stage 1: The Grid
Fight 1: Birdie
Alex: "Damn it!"
Fight 3: Ryu
Alex: "If there's no way out...!"