This is a list of quotes used by Chun-Li.
Street Fighter II series
- "I'm the strongest woman in the world."
- "There is no chance for you to beat me! Challenge someone else!"
- "What a wimpy woman! I wonder if there is a much stronger opponent?"
- "All of you should kneel before me!"
- "I won because I have a reason to fight."
- "Justice will triumph in the end. I'm sure of it."
- "No one will stop me from destroying Shadaloo!"
- "Didn't take me seriously because I'm a woman? Look what happened!"
- "That's right, fall to your knees... just like every other man/woman who dared challenge me!"
- "Thought you could take me, huh? You're just like all the rest... weak!"
- "What's the matter? Too many kicks to the head?"
Lost Quotes (Street Fighter II SNES)
- "Because I'm a woman, you must've let your guard down! Sorry, but I'm the best martial artist in the world!"
- "Men are no big deal! I wonder if there's a stronger opponent?"
- "Heh, all men bow before me!!"
- "Heh, you're no match for me after all!! You should start from scratch!!"
- "Next time learn to block!"
- "Be a good boy and stay down!"
- "It looks like this mission is a little too much for you."
- "I’ve had a tougher time fighting for a story!"
- "I will let nothing stand in my way!"
Street Fighter Alpha series
- "I don't have time for amateurs!"
- "I expected better."
- "If you're going to fight, fight for real."
- "You don't have the skill to beat me!"
vs. M. Bison
Bison: "Well, this is a pleasant surprise."
Chun-Li: "Stuff it Bison! You're under arrest for drug dealing. You and Shadaloo are finished!"
Bison: "I have no time to waste on you!"
Gen: "Young one, what is it you seek?"
Chun-Li: "It does not matter, you can't help."
Gen: "I could teach you."
Chun-Li: "Out of my way, I'm looking for someone."
vs. M. Bison
Chun-Li: "Evil in the flesh, Lord Bison. What happened to my father? What have you done with him? You know something!"
Bison: "Don't ask questions if you aren't prepared for the answers."
- "Don't worry. I didn't damage anything permanently, I think."
- "Fighting ability is important... handcuffs only go so far!"
- "I need a vacation! Being an inspector isn't easy!"
- "I'm just doing my duty... Please don't take it personally!"
- "My strength must have been something you weren't ready for!"
- "Oops! I'm sorry if I hit you there too hard!"
- "So, do you have anything to say in your defense?"
- "Speed is something more important than strength!"
- "You will be stronger, when I see you next... Won't you?"
Chun-Li: "Excuse me... May I have a moment of your time, Mr. Birdie?"
Birdie: "You...? What does an agent of Interpol want with me?"
Birdie: "Heh, heh, heh... And what if I refuse?"
Chun-Li: "This is what happens when you don't cooperate! Now talk!"
Birdie: "Blast it!! I'll never talk! Now bug off! I have business in Thailand... ...oops!"
Chun-Li: "I appreciate your cooperation, kind sir!"
Chun-Li: "...?! Who are you?!"
Cammy: "You... must not interfere... We were born... to serve... ...to serve... Master Bison...!"
Chun-Li: "What's the matter...?! Are you okay...?!"
Cammy: "No... I will... destroy you...! Fear... Death! Murder!"
vs. M. Bison
Chun-Li: "These children... They are innocent! How could you?! Your acts are unforgivable, Bison!!"
Bison: "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!! You amuse me, child! OK then... I'll let you earn the right to be my guinea pig!"
- "Am I still the strongest woman in the world? Tell me!"
- "Hey, leave me alone! I'm a fighter, not a news reporter!"
- "It's been much too long since I've been in a fair fight!"
- "No, I've never thrown any of my bracelets away. Why do you ask?"
- "Power is useless without skill and speed!"
- "Put some thought into your actions and you will eliminate your regrets."
- "You haven't seen my best yet! Please let me show you!"
- "You'd be great if you found a better reason to fight!"
Chun-Li: "I don't know what your scheme is, but I can't let you harm small children! Where is that girl?"
Urien: "How could you ask to see me for such a trifle thing? You must be a fool! I'll give you the girl, but you must entertain me in return. Your legendary legs are said to have destroyed "that organization." Let me find out for myself, if the rumors about you are true..."
Capcom vs. SNK series
- "Now that you have lost, you will have to be punished..."
- "Once this tournament is over, then I will..."
- "It's true when they say misery loves company..."
- "Victory is nice, but I have no time to celebrate..."
- "You can't show off if you don't have any skills!"
- "You were crazy to think you match my lightning speed!"
- "You hesitated for a moment, didn't you?
- "You can't measure a person's strength by their honor..."
- "Thank you, everyone. I am very satisfied with this match."
- "Let this be the last battle... I must destroy evil!"
- "You hesitated for a moment, didn't you? You must be stronger than that!"
- "You cannot measure a person's strength by their honor..."
- "Now that you have lost, you will have to be punished..."
- "Victory is nice, but I have no time to celebrate..."
- "What were you thinking?! You can't show off if you don't have any skills!"
- "Once this tournament is over, then I will..."
- "I guess it's true when they say that misery loves company..."
- "You were crazy to think that you could match my lightning speed!"
Chun-Li: "What terrible eyes. So that's Akuma..."
Akuma: "Leave. Immediately! I will not slay you."
Chun-Li: "No, I won't go. My strengh... I'll test against you."
Akuma: "You wish a dog's death? You silly creature."
Chun-Li: "Now I got you, Barlog! Where's Bison? Answer my question!"
Balrog: "I've no idea! And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you!"
Chun-Li: "The once invincible boxer's a lap dog of Shadawloo, I see"
Balrog: "...Say that again!"
Chun-Li: "I see Shadawloo still won't spring for your obedience classes."
Balrog: "Why you thick-legged... Die!"
Dan: "Dan of the Saikyo groove challenges you!"
Chun-Li: "...Is this a put-on? Where's the camera?"
Dan: "If you're a fighter, you should be excited."
Chun-Li: "Not one iota."
Dan: "Gahh... Whatever. Put 'em up! This's war!"
Chun-Li: "War? What is it good for? It'll be over in a minute, then I'll be on my way."
Demitri: "Even the fairest woman someday grows old... Do you not fear that? To be an ugly hag, then one day die!"
Chun-Li: "Become a vampire...? Are you bonkers...!"
Demitri: "Accept me. Do so and you'll be eternally beautiful... ...Look into my eyes!"
Chun-Li: "...Ugh! Stand down, clown. I'm taking you in."
Demitri: "Ha, ha, ha! So you like it rough? Very well. I will soon make you a willing captive of you!"
Chun-Li: "I can't get used to those stretching legs and arms."
Dhalsim: "You lack training. You must devote yourself harder to your training."
Chun-Li: "Will you help me?"
Dhalsim: "Be your sparring partner? Very well. If that will be of service to you."
Chun-Li: "Ok, thank you! Okay...Let's do it!"
Chun-Li: "Oh, Guile! Fancy meeting this. What brings you here?"
Guile: "That's a military secret."
Chun-Li: "Always so devoted, eh?"
Guile: "I've heard that you've been working out more. How about a match or two?"
Chun-Li: "Are you sure? I won't hold back."
Guile: "Don't worry about me. Bring it on!"
Poison: "Oh, nice! She's got the goods. Hey, you, can you sing?"
Chun-Li: "Huh? Me? Sing? Uh, I can carry a tune..."
Poison: "All right, OK! A post-match song! The singing and dancing wrestling idol! We'll rake it in!"
Chun-Li: "Me, a wrestler?"
Poison: "Yeah, yeah. Later, kid. Hugo!"
Hugo: "You look light. No use running away because I will catch you."
Chun-Li: "Aren't you mistaken? You're the one who'll get the three count!"
Ken: "Hey, there. I see your training as usual, huh?"
Chun-Li: "Fancy meeting you here. What a surprise!"
Ken: "I suppose so. How about mixing it up? For old time's sake."
Chun-Li: "Sounds good to me. If I don't have to pull my punches, OK."
Ken: "Then it's a plan!"
Vs. M. Bison
Chun-Li: "Bison. Shadawloo's CEO! I've finally found you. I'll avenge my father!"
M. Bison: "Avenge? What's that? I don't remember all of my victims, toots."
Chun-Li: "I'll remind you when you've got more time. In prison, that is!"
M. Bison: "There's no defeat with my psycho power! You'll soon know that."
Vs. Mirror Match
Chun-Li: "!? You look just like me... Just like a clone."
Mirror Match: "But I've got nicer legs. And softer skin."
Chun-Li: "Say what?! I'm a lot more slender than you are!"
Mirror Match: "That does it!"
Chun-Li: "Hah! Yah! Hyah! Hah-yeeeeeh!"
Ryu: "Zealous as ever. How about a break?"
Chun-Li: "Ryu! What's the word? You just missed out on the fun. Just wait a while."
Ryu: "Nice timing. How about a little fisticuffs, then?"
Chun-Li: "Hee, hee. You sure?"
Chun-Li: "I know you won't tell me anyway, but it can't hurt to grill you."
Sagat: "Give it a shot."
Chun-Li: "Where is Bison? Cough it up!"
Sagat: "...You got me."
Chun-Li: "I didn't see that coming. Very well. I'll just beat Bison's Location outta ya."
Sagat: "You got the look. But it ends here."
Chun-Li: "What's this? What a cute outfit? Where's the festival?"
Tessa: "These are street clothes."
Chun-Li: "Oh, Is that so? (Talk about eccentric!) Well, I'll have to take you for questioning. Is that a problem?"
Tessa: "I'm kind of busy, so I can't comply with your wishes. I beg your pardon."
Chun-Li: "Hey, you, freeze! You're going nowhere!"
Chun-Li: "You hoo, noble wannabe! Care to answer a few questions I have for you?"
Vega: "Hmm... The secret of my beauty?"
Chun-Li: "OK, you are amusing. Hey, where's Bison? If you tell me now, I'll spare your life."
Vega: "My, you're a spunky one? I wish to hear your lovely screams shortly."
Vs. Violent Ken
Violent Ken: "Chun, Chun-Li. Oooooh-whoa."
Chun-Li: "Ken, what's happened? You're not well."
Violent Ken: "I, I am... Oooooh-ohhhhh."
Chun-Li: "This dark spirit!"
Chun-Li: "Excuse me. I'm looking for this guy, can you help me?"
Zero: "No... I'm in a hurry..."
Chun-Li: "Have ou seen a big guy around here with red hat and clothes?"
Zero: "Can't help you..."
Chun-Li: "You're a pretty snotty little kid. ...Hmm. What's that? Are you packing? Show me that weapon."
Zero: "Don't touch me...!"
Chun-Li: "What's with you? I won't pamper you just because youêre a kid!"
Vs. Shin Akuma
Shin Akuma: "You fear my wave...?"
Chun-Li: "Yeah, well... Just the stress of an imending fight, I guess."
Shin Akuma: "Can you handle me...? Feel my furious fists!"
Chun-Li: "If you ask if I'm ready, I've long been so. Eat this, freak!"
Shin Akuma: "Comply!"
Vs. Red Arremer
Chun-Li: "Where am I?"
Red Arremer: "Gya...Gyah!"
Chun-Li: "Huh? What? Hey, back off!"
Red Arremer: "Goo-gyah!"
Choi: "Hey, I know you... You're a cop!"
Chun-Li: "You're quite perceptive. Hey! Didn't I put you in the slammer...?"
Choi: "Yeah! I'll teach you to toss me in the big house! You'll die on duty!"
Chun-Li: "Such bitterness. Ah, OK. Try taking it out on me!"
Chun-Li: "Why not stop stealing and get a real job! With a body like that, you'd get work anywhere."
Earthquake: "Cackling harpy! You're going down!"
Chun-Li: "Give it your best shot, bacon head!"
Earthquake: "Your wish is my command. Let's get it done! Snort, snort!"
Vs. Geese Howard
Geese: "Oh, no. You're a cop. Silly Interpol fool. Would she dare?"
Chun-Li: "Of course I would, Geese Howard. Come quietly!"
Geese: "...Come quietly? Ha! Me? Geese Howard? No your place, cop! What can you do to me?"
Chun-Li: "Silence! You're busted! Interpol's reputation is at stake, after all!"
Genjuro: "What is it...?"
Chun-Li: "I got a bad feeling... Just how many people have you disposed of?"
Genjuro: "Tch! I have no time for tallying my victims."
Chun-Li: "I bet you could tally up some innocents, too! You'll answer to me!"
Genjuro: "Enough of your impertinent whelping! Die, you cackling hen!"
Goenitz: "...I know you've been following me around quite a while ago. Why not just show yourself?"
Chun-Li: "...Very perceptive. You caught me, huh?"
Goenitz: "Oh, ho. Such a beautiful young woman you are. What'll become of me?"
Chun-Li: "I can't let someone like you run around creating havoc!"
Goenitz: "Oh, ho. Lock me up will you? You think you have that right?"
Chun-Li: "Pipe down! Regardless... I can't just turn a blind eye on you!"
Goenitz: "So, you will not let me on my way? ...Very well. Young lady.... know that you too are a sinner!"
Iori: "If you wish not to die, get thee to a nunnery."
Chun-Li: "I'm not going to die. And I'm not religious."
Iori: "Why you..."
Chun-Li: "What's with you? If you got a problem, bring it on, fool!"
Iori: "You'll be sorry, cop."
Chun-Li: "(Nice legs. She must tell me her secret.)"
Kasumi: "Huh? Menace! Yah!"
Chun-Li: "Yeek! What's your problem?"
Kasumi: "Silence! You tried to ambush me. I read your thoughts."
Chun-Li: "Hold on. I was just noticing your legs and... Uh, oh!"
Kasumi: "You dare insult me! Defend yourself!"
Chun Li: "Excuse me, I'm with Interpol. My sources tell me you're harboring some criminal types..."
Kim: "Oh, you mean those two wastrels? They're my rehab project. Could you leave them with me a little longer?"
Chun Li: "I can't permit such liberty with the law. I'm taking them in."
Kim: "You dare doubt my sincerity?"
Chun Li: "If you obstruct me, I'll have to get tough!"
Chun Li: "Freeze! It's the police!"
Kyo: "Liar, liar! No cop would be seen in duds like those!"
Chun Li: "Yeah. Cops who look as good as me are rare. I'm from interpol. Hands behind your head..."
Kyo: "I haven't done anything. You got the wrong guy!"
Chun Li: "Yeah, tell me in the box. You'll come quietly, eh?"
Kyo: "And if I say, "Bite me!"?"
Chun Li: "I'll drag you in!"
Chun-Li: "Hey, you there! You need more clothes to walk out in public here!"
Mai: "You're one to talk! How dare you belittle my ninja traditions!"
Chun-Li: "Traditions shmaditions! Put on some decent clothes or I'm taking you in!"
Mai: "And what about you? You call those "decent"? But I guess with those chunky legs,that's the best you could do!"
Chun-Li: "OK, that does it! The nerve of you!"
Mai: "The nerve of you!"
Chun-Li: "Say what?!"
Mai: "That's what!"
Vs. Mars People
Mars People: "Boop bap!"
Chun-Li: "Uh, uh... Ni hao!"
Mars People: "Boop beep boop boo!"
Chun-Li: "(Chinese's useless.) K-konnichi wa! Annyo hase yo!"
Mars People: "Boop bap bop beep boop!"
Chun-Li: "Yikes! Did I upset it?"
Vs. Mr. Karate
Mr. Karate: "For a woman you are really ripped!"
Chun-Li: "How can you tell with but one glance?"
Mr. Karate: "Just how tough are you?"
Chun-Li: "Are you implying that you're tougher than I? Bring it on, grandpa!"
Vs. Orochi Iori
Chun-Li: "No reason remains in this one. What a bother."
Chun-Li: "Are you human? And so it goes. I'm putting you down!"
Ryo: "Even if you are a chick, you'll get no favors."
Chun-Li: "That's the way i want it. And you none from me."
Ryo: "Bring it on! All right!"
Shiki: "...I have no business with other women. Bye."
Chun-li: "Huh? What's that? Hey, you! You just plant it there!"
Shiki: "...I will slice those who stand in my way!"
Chun-li: "...Hey, watch out! Now you're definitely going nowhere, honey."
Shiki: "...I'll slice you!"
Chun-Li: "Hmmmm. So you're southtown's famed "Hungy wolf."
Terry: "Who are you? You're female, All right. But I'll bet your tough."
Chun-Li: "Care to make a crack about my legs, huh?"
Terry: "...Farthest thing from my mind, honest!"
Chun-Li: "Enough! Time to see if the legend is true... I'll show you, blondie!"
Terry: "If you wanted to fight then just say so! And you are?"
Terry: "Chun-Li, eh? I'll remember That. Bring it on, legs!"
Vs. Shin Mr. Karate
Chun-Li: "You! What are you? The air has frozen like ice..."
Mr. Karate: "If you picked up on that, you're pretty sharp. I'll teach you more."
Chun-Li: "Overwhelming spirit... But!"
Chun-Li: "Where am I? ...Is this a dream?"
Athena: "No, this is heaven. Thanks to your silly fighting down there, the dimensional doors have opened."
Chun-Li: "I don't understand. Send me back! Now!"
Athena: "I can't do such a thing. My mission is but to sit and watch over this place. And make sure no one undesirable gets in. OK. Put up your dukes."
Chun-Li: "Oh, This's just peachy. Looks like heaven's no picnic, either."
- "You dare think you can keep up with the likes of me...?"
- "Don't worry yourself. I won't pinch you for obstructing the police."
- "Whew! That was a gas... It looks like I'll never be an ordinary woman again!"
- "Not yet...I can't protect my loved ones like this. I...Must become stronger."
- "I won... Father...At last..." (vs. Bison)
- "Don't worry, you'll get my ultimate hospitality: A maximum security cell!" (vs. Geese)
- "1800 year-old martial arts, eh? Looks like you need 2200 more." (vs. Kyo)
- "How about that? Heaven's meshes let nothing through! You're mine, fool!" (vs. Choi/Balrog/Earthquake/Genjuro/Vega)
Street Fighter IV series
- "You ready for this?"
- "Your timing needs some work."
- "Are you feeling okay?"
- "Don't hesitate now."
- "Your skills just aren't good enough."
- "Were you planning on hitting me at some point?"
- "Come on, get real!"
Round Win Quotes
- "Xie xie."
- "I guess all my training paid off, huh?"
- "That's real kung fu!"
- "Ahahaha! I did it!"
- "Ya ya ya hoiii!"
(A distant screaming is heard, as there appears to be a kidnapping taking place)
Yun and Yang: "Hey! Let's go!"
Chun-Li: (beat) "You two stay here. It's too dangerous for civilians."
Yun and Yang: "Civilians? She looks pretty civil herself...
(The car speeds up ahead to Chun-Li)
Chun-Li: (Breathes) "Kikosho!"
(The two kidnapper mooks exits the car for Chun-Li, she dispatches them both)
Guile: (beat) "Why don't you use these?" (Shows Handcuffs)
Chun-Li: "You! Stop impeding my investigation!"
Crimson Viper: "Impeding? That's not very nice."
Chun-Li: "Now you'll get what's coming to you! This is gonna hurt, sister!"
(Chun-Li is stuck inside a collapsing S.I.N. building)
Chun-Li: "No... I can't get it open..." (Runs to Laptop) "Guile! Come in... The Data... You've got to get it out of here! It'll give you a full picture of the S.I.N. organization. Guile... Please come in... (Falls unconscious)
Guile: "Chun-Li! Come in! I got the data!"
(Later, Chun-Li wakes up in Guile's arms in front of a burning S.I.N. building. She turns to Abel, who hands her a file.)
- "Well, you stopped moving. I guess that means you're done fighting."
- "I'll let you buy me dessert to make up for that pitiful performance!"
- "Oh no! You knocked one of my hair buns out of alignment!"
- "Not feeling well today? I can't believe you were fighting at full strength!"
- "Trying something different only makes your defeat come more quickly!"
- "I'm the strongest woman in the world! No man can compare!"
- "A loss like that leaves you no choice but to admit your own weakness!"
- "It doesn't matter how strong you are if none of your attacks connect!"
- "Not a bad fight! I wish I had brought a camera to capture it all on film!"
- "You clearly don't have what it takes to stand up to my kicks!"
- "Thanks for the memories!"
- "You're searching for something, too, aren't you? I know how you feel..."
- "Not even traditional Chinese medicine can cure your stupidity!"
- "You're too wild! Calm down a bit, would you?"
- "Just leave this to Interpol! You have no business here!"
- "Phew! I really have what it takes, don't I?"
- "Looks like this little rivalry is over! You can't get in my way now!"
- "I don't have time to deal with you right now. Can't we do this another time?"
- "I've been thinking of trying Yoga as part of a diet regime..."
- "Are you sure you're a chef? You really don't look the part..."
- "Do you think I have what it takes to make it in showbiz like you?"
- "If that is all it takes to beat you, then the US Air Force must be in bad shape!"
- "Maybe you oughta get in that bathtub of yours and wash away the sweat of defeat!"
- "I'll never forgive you! I won't rest until you're rotting behind bars!"
- "Only I represent the perfect combination of strength and beauty."
- "You move pretty well, but that body's just not right for the ring!"
- "I know you won't give up. You'll only train and come back stronger next time."
- "A fighting schoolgirl, huh? I wasn't so different from you when I was a girl."
- "Is your face really so handsome that you have to protect it like that?"
- "You ready for this?"
"Looks like S.I.N. is behind the tournament. And so soon after the Juri incident... Unbelievable. These guys just won't give up, will they? Seth developed BLECE, a terrifying new weapon system. Ever since he managed to escape, I knew I'd cross his path again one day, but I never imagined that he'd hold a fighting tournament... Considering S.I.N.'s connections to Shadaloo, there's a good chance I could find some clues about my father. Father... I wish I knew more about you. Even though I'll never see you again, I want to know about your struggle; your fight; your last moments... Please keep an eye on me, father. I promise I'll put an end to their evil plans! I'll make sure no one else ever has to go through what I did."
Chun Li: "Juri! Hold it right there!"
Juri: "Wow. Back for another beating, officer? Or maybe you've got a little schoolgirl crush?"
Chun Li: "One way or another, you're coming with me."
Juri: "This is gonna be fun."
Guile: "You ready?"
Chun-Li: "Yeah. You know, everything that I've accomplished in my life, I thought I had done it for my father. But now, I think there was more to it than that. After all is said and done, I think I was also doing it for myself. There's so much more I could be doing. I owe it to myself. That's why I've decided to keep being a cop for now."
Guile: "Sounds good."
- "Ahahaha! I did it!"
- "All men bow before me! I'm the strongest woman in the world!"
- "Compared to the scum I deal with as a cop, fighting you was a piece of cake!"
- "I did it!"
- "I feel even stronger than usual. That special training really paid off!"
- "I'm tired. Maybe I'll eat some sweets to recharge."
- "Keep an eye on me father, I won't let you down."
- "Not bad! We should do this again sometime."
- "Phew! That was no picnic. I guess I need to build up more muscle mass!"
- "Sorry to be blunt, but you just don't have what it takes to beat me."
- "You were out of breath towards the end. You need to work on your stamina."
- "I sure hope you find who you're looking for."
- "You probably don´t want to hear this. but Sagat is way stronger than you."
- "I hate to say this, but I might not be able to beat you next time..."
- "Looks like you'll be spending the next few years behind bars where you belong!"
- "You´re fast, but not fast enough to beat me!"
- "Your injuries haven't fully healed yet. Just relax and leave the rest to me!"
- "You used to be a hero, Cody! What happened to you?"
- "Was I too strong for you?"
- "Sorry, but I´m too busy to mess around. Challenge me again after some training!"
- "I like your rhythm, but I dance to the beat of my own drum."
- "I´d like to try yoga, but would I have to stretch my arms like that?
- "That felt good! Thanks for the workout!"
- "I love sweets. Feeling up to going to get a bite to eat after this?"
- "If you want to succeed at cooking, you have to keep your spices straight."
- "You can't be Ryu, can't you? But you look exactly like him..."
- "What do you think of my moves? Impressive, no?"
- "Your moves remind me of Ryu and Ken´s. Do you know those guys?"
- "Are you feeling OK? Your attacks were awfully weak..."
- "So, this tournament has Bushinryu fighters too, does it?"
- "I´ve never seen moves like that before!"
- "You´re far too puny too hurt me!"
- "What would your parents think if they saw you now?"
- "You have no idea how long I've waited for this! You'll pay for your sins!"
- "If you have any fliers for your dojo, I can give some to my friend to display."
- "Would you mind telling my fortune? I want to know when I´ll meet Mr. Right."
- "You´d be a really strong fighter if you could shed a few pounds."
- "I always enjoy fighting you. I learn something new every time!"
- "I can see why Ryu considers you a worthy rival. But I´m no pushover either, am I?"
- "I know you like chasing Ryu around, but you should think of your future, too."
- "If you see weakness as ugly, you can't call yourself beautiful anymore."
- "Huh? Couldn't keep up with these legs?"
- "You're better than before, but you're still not quite up to par with me."
- "Looks like a victor has been declared in the battle of your arms versus my legs!"
- "Wow! And people think my legwork is impressive! Keep it up!"
- "You're under arrest! Now I just need to find a gigantic pair of handcuffs..."
- "You and I aren't so different. I can fight dirty, too. Surprised?"
- "Violation of firearms treaties, inciting riots... I should haul you in right now!"
- [p] = the name of the character's partner.
- "You think you should have won that fight? Sorry, but you just don't have what it takes."
- "The history of Chinese martial arts shows that power and accuracy are borne through training, and every kick I land is proof this."
- "We work well together, [p]. Let's keep up this level of teamwork in every fight!"
- "The reason you lost is quite simple: you're weak!"
- "You already know why you always lose. The key to winning is to learn from your mistakes."
- "As you just learned, I'm not one to hold back. Even in the air I can still dance all over your face!"
- "You're under arrest for interfering with official Interpol business and destruction of public property in front of an Interpol agent!"
- "I remember the days when I was the only female fighter around. I'll have to train harder if I want to stay on top!"
Win Quotes (character-specific)
- "I don't think putting "Real Street Fighter" on your resume is going to land you many interviews."
- "Even though you're young, you know justice is more than just protecting loved ones. It's about charging in, kicking butt, and taking names!"
- "After fighting you I can't but wonder...Are my thighs really that thick?"
- "You're pretty strong! Are you really a journalist? Show me your credentials!"
- "Hey, you! Don't you know it's dangerous to be walking around with two big swords like that!"
- "I've already landed 100 hard kicks in the time it takes you to get off just one little shot."
- "Sorry, but life doesn't always go as we plan. I'll teach you that lesson again...once you wake up!"
- "Do you expect me to believe you have nothing to do with Shadaloo? Something doesn't add up here..."
- "One of the rules of fighting is to never underestimate your opponent. I should have remembered that..."
- "You don't change, no matter how much time has passed. I really wish I had your dedication."
- "What is the Japan Security Special Forces thinking trusting their country's defense to a girl like this?"
- "You just don't stop running off at the mouth, do you? I think a couple of kicks to the face should shut you up."
- "You're got really great hair for a robot...What shampoo and conditioner do you use?"
- "You're so consumed by vengeance that you've lost sight of what should be important to you."
- "All of you are concealing illegal firearms, aren't you? If you confess now, maybe the judge will go easy on you!"
- "Your words are honorable, but your size doesn't exactly make this a fair fight. There's no honor in fighting dirty!"
- "Well, I'm done here. Huh? Weren't you gonna make a dramatic comeback? Guess that didn't happen."
- "I don't care what secret ninja organization you belong to. Firing missiles here is dangerous. Does your boss know you're doing this?"
- "Those are the clothes you wear to work? You poor thing. I thought you just had a weird fashion sense."
- "You're a suspicious looking character! What's your name and address? Tell me before I arrest you!"
- "The Science Ninja? Sorry, never heard of you. Are you guys a bird-watching club or something?"
- "That's the Hurricane Style, right? I guess it's better for taunting than actual fighting."
- "All you do is sit there waiting to attack. You're just begging me to attack you."
- "You work with the Space Knights? I can't believe as a law enforcement agent there are still organizations I've never heard of..."
- "You look like a teenager! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school or something?"
- "A girl your age shouldn't be swinging around something so dangerous! I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to seize that baton!"
Marvel vs. Capcom series
- "I expected better. Why do I expect that much?"
- "So weak. Why do I care about the likes of you?"
- "That was a poor display!"
- "I want to be the girl with the most bracelets!"
- "I'm the strongest woman in this or any world!"
- "My victory was like lightning!"
- "You need more powerful abilities to win!"
- "We can't be defeated. Forget it!"
- "So many opponents, they are all a waste of time."
- "Father, will I truly avenge you?"
- "Hey, I thought you liked the rough stuff!?"
- "I fight for peace, but war is all I ever see!"
- "Think to yourself, 'you can do it!'"
- "I hope I get royalties, not just a one-time fee!"
- "I'm not just cute! I am a serious fighter!"
- "I'm sorry. Was I a little hard on you?"
- "What is this? The one-star setting!?"
- "I'll take you on."
- "Ready when you are."
- "You ready for me?"
- "You never stop fighting, do you?"
- "Don't think you can win with power alone."
- "Alright, 'Iron Fist'. Lets see what you've got!"
- "I fight for my beliefs. That's why I never lose!"
- "If only Bison was so easily beaten."
- "I'll root out evil wherever I find it. Count on it!"
- "They don't call me the strongest woman in the world for nothing!"
- "You can't beat me with just brute strength. Go ahead and try."
- "You know what your problem is? You lack flexibility. Time for you to hit the gym!"
- "I don't care who you work for; don't get in Interpol's way!"
- "Your diplomatic immunity is gone, Doom. You will answer for all your dealings with Shadaloo and S.I.N.!"
- "I'm glad to see that I'm not the only woman out there fighting for justice -- literally!"
- "I'm sorry about your face, but that doesn't give you the right to carry around illegal firearms!"
- "You're under arrest! I'm taking you to jail - or an animal shelter!"
- "Tall, blond, and handsome -- you're my type of guy... But do you have to carry that hammer everywhere?"
- "Roger that!"
- "Seems you've got what it takes. For the moment."
- "Cammy, you ready?" (When paired with Cammy)
- "Your skills just aren't good enough!"
- "Ahahaha! I did it!"
- "Ugh... Father..." (Chip KO)
- "So you are still searching for your family... Let me know if you need my help with anything."
- "I've finally caught you! You'll have plenty of time to think about your crimes in jail!"
- "You should hurry home before you get lost. Er, even more lost."
- "That was a good match! You seemed to be on top of your game, Cammy!"
- "Often imitated but never perfected! Now show yourself!"
- "You escaped? Again? Seriously... what are we paying those guards to do?"
- "I heard that yoga is good for your health, but doesn't stretching your arms like that cause cramps?"
- "I do like gentlemen. But sorry, you're just not my type."
- "I understand ease of movement... but shouldn't you cover up a little more? Some pants at least?
- "Because your attacks are so precise, they're very easy to read!"
- "Don't the principles of Bushinryu also include not getting in the way of an investigation?"
- "You know, size isn't everything... Can you even see your feet?"
- "If you would just concentrate and work on reading your opponent better you'd be one tough cookie!"
- "I know you've been through a lot, so you of all people should know what it means to hurt others."
- "Oh, was that all? It seems that all you can do is run that mouth of yours."
- "Sorry, not interested in joining the military. I like to go by the beat of my own drum."
- "Don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you should go on a diet? For your health, of course..."
- "I won this time! So, have you become a true martial artist yet?"
- "You've become stronger since the last time we met! But that doesn't mean you can beat me!"
- "Your attacks are no joke! They don't call you the king for nothing."
- "Too bad about your face. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll be popular in prison."
- "Doesn't matter how powerful you are if you can't ever hit me!"
- "Using your opponent's power against them? It's a good idea, but you still have a ways to go."
- "I know I should arrest you, but I don't know what charge 'exploding head' falls under..."
- "You used to be in law enforcement? What happened to you..."
- "At your age, shouldn't you be settling down by now? Fighting isn't the solution to every problem."
- "That is NOT the ultimate body! Furthermore, your name doesn't suit you at all! You look more like a Jon or Wilbur!"
- "Eddy... I've heard that name before. Give me a sec and I'll look up anything I have on him."
- "You're too old for these childish pranks. Take a time out and think about your actions."
- "You're not going to blow yourself up or anything, right? If you do, at least give me a loud, visible timer..."
- "You should take responsibility for your crimes. That's the first step to redemption."
- "Nature is definitely important. I'd be sad too if there was no more green in the world."
- "If only we'd had an arrest warrant for you. I could haul you in right now..."
- "I wanna see what's under that mask... But it'd be rude to take a peek, right?"
- "I thought bears were supposed to be all violent. But you're kind of cute."
- "It's nice to talk about justice, but you need power to back up your words or its meaningless."
- "Not what I was expecting from the Super Cop! Are you feeling tired?"
- "Sorry, but I'm not interested in being a waitress at your restaurant. Been there done that."
- "Your movements are way too extravagant. You didn't even come close to hitting me."
- "You're in your 40's? Really? I don't believe it. Me? Um... well... heh..."
- "Whew! My speed really helped me out there. That was a lot closer than I'd like to admit."
- "Best in the universe? And what if I beat you?"
- "Tell me everything you know. Let's start with the organization you work for."
- "You have some nice moves, but your follow-through needs some work."
- "Don't take it personally. It's just my job. I kind of understand how you feel, though."
- "Um... do you have any ID? That sword looks pretty dangerous, so I may have to confiscate it."
- "You really are electrifying. So what happens when you take a shower?"
- "Umm...would you mind coming in for questioning? At the very least I need to ask you about that gun..."
- "Um...what am I supposed to do with this?"
- "A...talking...cat?...I must have taken one too many hits on the head."
- "Now, let's begin!"
- "Want to see my Kung-Fu? I'll show you."
- "I'll show you my Kung-Fu!" (Demo)
- "I can't lose this battle." (Language Change)
- "I'll take you on." (Easy Survival Mode)
- "Think you can keep up with me?" (Normal Survival Mode)
- "I'll show no mercy!" (Hard Survival Mode)
- "I'll make you regret this!" (Extreme Survival Mode)
Critical Art activation
- "I'll finish this. You're done. You can't escape. Hah!"
- "Are you serious?"
- "Take this!" (Backwards)
- "Get down!" (Air)
- "Obvious!" (Throw Escape)
- "Wuh?" (Throw Miss)
- "I won't wait upon you!"
- "Ready to lose?"
- "Not done yet."
- "Here's a bonus." (EX)
- "Get ready!" (EX)
- "This way!"
- "Don't hold a grudge, okay?"
- "That's good Kung-fu!"
Versus Mode (Generic)
- "There's no shortcut to getting strong, only daily training!"
- "Whoops! I really went all out there. I might have overdone it a little..."
- "My kicks were taught to me by my father. Don't take them lightly!"
- "You're stronger than this!"
Versus Mode (Character-Specific)
- "Well, aren't you the violent criminal. Cool off a bit, then we'll talk."
- "Your power's incredible... Makes me want to work on my kung fu..."
- "Your combos are a little wild, but I'll admit, you've got talent."
- "Do you understand now that brute force alone will not beat me?"
- "Looks like your personality and physique got... larger than life."
- "What's kung fu, you ask? You don't seem capable of the necessary discipline."
- "We haven't met outside of work in awhile. Maybe now you can take a breather."
- "My Kung-Fu can't be defeated by a mere imitator!"
- "The mayor's office is no place for a ruffian like you."
- "I've always wondered, do your arms ever get tangled?"
- "You were a member of Shadaloo? Are they still active?"
- "I'm sorry to hear what you've been through, but your connections to Shadaloo can't be overlooked."
- "That character on your shirt... That's not how you write "Two." Are you even Chinese?"
- "Not sure what this was about, but it looks like I won. Nothing personal."
- "Savior? God? I wonder..."
- "Why aren't you in school? Don't you need permission to engage in extracurricular activities?
- "If we both lost the same thing, then why are we so different?"
- "True strength comes from improving yourself regardless of death."
- "That's what I've come to expect! Of course, I can't just let you win."
- "I think I've seen your name on a missing persons form... Maybe not."
- "Excellent kicks. Metro City P.D trained you well."
- "My destiny is to continue fighting? I already knew that. I won't stop until I'm the last woman standing."
- "Hands behind your back! You're under arrest!"
- "This sense of misfortune in your energy... What on Earth are you?"
- "You fought well. There's more to you than meets the eye."
- "That's the spirit! But shout too much, and you'll wear yourself out!"
- "You're looking for someone too? I hope you get them back safely."
- "You've gotten stronger since we last met. Keep it up!"
- "Looks like you've done some serious training, but then again, so have I."
- "Nice moves! I can tell you've been taking your training more seriously."
- "Copying moves isn't the same as knowing them."
- "You don't seem to be just another suspect. Maybe we can work together..."
- "I've no desire to listen to your babbling any longer!"
- "Strength isn't all about bulk. Flexibility is important, too!"
- "I wonder, how much does a person change over time? I feel like I haven't changed much over the past couple of decades now..."
Character Story Mode
Stage 1: Bustling Side Street
Fight 1: Vega
Vega: Humph! I guess you don't know anything do you?
Chun-Li: You're not going to answer me are you? Fine then...!
Stage 2: Underground Arena
Fight 2: Nash
Nash: You can't deploy someone if they're not prepared. That's an essential rule.
Chun-Li: Yes, I hear you loud and clear.
Nash: ...Not bad.
Chun-Li: That should've been enough to beat him.
Stage 3: Bustling Side Street
Fight 3: Vega
Chun-Li: This time, you're coming with me Vega!
Vega: How sad... you choose to wither instead of bloom.
A Shadow Falls
- "I'm coming with you, Guile. Alright?"
- "Hm. It's my pleasure!"
- "Ryu, get him."
- "I've heard enough from you!"
- "Thank you."
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found