- "Take off!"
- —Cammy during Delta Ambush
A 2-bar V-Trigger. It can be activated in two different ways, depending on the command input.
Delta Ambush: Executed by pressing Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick simultaneously, Cammy leaps toward her opponent. Upon activation, Cammy can perform one of the following moves as she is in the air.
- Reverse Edge: By pressing kick, Cammy somersaults in the air. As she completes the rotation, she whips both of her legs on top of her opponent.
- Delta Twist: By pressing punch, Cammy lands with both feet on top of the opponent's waist. She then twists her body and performs a point-blank, multi-hit, drilling Cannon Strike.
Delta Step: Executed by pressing forward plus Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick, Cammy quickly dashes toward her opponent, similar to Karin's command dash.
- "Now it's my turn!"
- —Cammy during Delta Step
Choosing Delta Advance as Cammy's V-Trigger gives her more ways to pounce on her opponent. This gives her a few mix-up opportunities from throw resets to overwhelming pressure, putting her opponents on their heels. Because it is a 2-bar V-Trigger, Cammy doesn't have to take much damage to acquire it. Delta Ambush gives Cammy the overhead attack that she lacks and put opponents in situations where they have to guess what Cammy will do as she's leaping toward them.
- Reverse Edge: If the opponent is crouch blocking, Cammy can use this move to bypass their defenses because it is an overhead attack. After successfully hitting her opponent, she can follow up with a devastating combo.
- Delta Twist: If the opponent is standing, Cammy can perform her unblockable command grab. Upon landing on the other side, Cammy can follow up with a devastating combo.
The mix-up potential comes from conditioning the opponent having the right reads. By choosing whether to avoid the Delta Twist or block the Reverse Edge, Cammy can deal a lot of damage if she makes the correct guess.
Players need to keep in mind that any usage of Cammy's special moves will deplete her V-Gauge by half. This means that Cammy will get at least two chances to use her V-Trigger before her V-Gauge is completely depleted.
- Reverse Edge is visually similar to Adon's Jaguar Kick.
- This V-Trigger gives Cammy her first Overhead option in all of her appearances.