- "Take off!"
- —Cammy during Delta Ambush
Delta Advance is a 2-bar V-Trigger that can be activated in two different ways, depending on the command input.
Delta Ambush: Executed by pressing Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick simultaneously, Cammy leaps toward her opponent. Upon activation, Cammy can perform one of the following moves as she is in the air.
- Reverse Edge: By pressing kick, Cammy somersaults in the air. As she completes the rotation, she whips both of her legs on top of her opponent.
- Delta Twist: By pressing punch, Cammy lands with both feet on top of the opponent's waist. She then twists her body and performs a point-blank, multi-hit, drilling Cannon Strike.
Delta Step: Executed by pressing forward plus Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick, Cammy quickly dashes toward her opponent, similar to Karin's command dash.
- "Now it's my turn!"
- —Cammy during Delta Step
Choosing Delta Advance as Cammy's V-Trigger gives her more ways to pounce on her opponent. This gives her a few mix-up opportunities from throw resets to overwhelming pressure, putting her opponents on their heels. Because it is a 2-bar V-Trigger, Cammy doesn't have to take much damage to acquire it. However, Cammy can only use Delta Ambush or Delta Step twice. The first time can be used on the activation of her V-Trigger and the second time before her V-Meter depletes.
Delta Ambush gives Cammy the overhead attack that she lacks and put opponents in situations where they have to guess Cammy's next move as she's leaping toward them.
- Reverse Edge: If the opponent is crouch blocking, Cammy can use this move to bypass their defenses because it is an overhead attack. After successfully hitting her opponent, she can follow up with a devastating combo.
- Delta Twist: If the opponent is standing, Cammy can perform her unblockable command grab. Upon landing on the other side, Cammy can follow up with a devastating combo.
Delta Step is mainly used to continue combos. She can cancel the command dash from almost all of her normals, giving her more combo and damage potential. Cammy can also cancel Delta Step into her special moves, such as Cannon Spike. She can hit confirm one of her mid-range normals, like Standing Medium Kick, at the end of the hitbox into the Delta Step and perform a special move for a decent ranged punish option.
While Cammy's first V-Trigger enhances her special moves and amplifies her pressure game, she can put her opponent in a guessing game with her second V-Trigger. The mix-up potential comes from conditioning the opponent having the right reads. By choosing whether to avoid the Delta Twist or block the Reverse Edge, Cammy can deal a lot of damage if she makes the correct guess.
- Reverse Edge is visually similar to Adon's Jaguar Kick.
- This V-Trigger gives Cammy her first Overhead option in all of her appearances.