This is a list of quotes by Ed.
Street Fighter IV series
- "Well, ain't you a high-def picture of strength? I'm shakin' here."
- "You're on borrowed time!"
Critical Art activation
- "Nowhere to run!"
- "Tch. Lame."
- "Damn you!"
Versus Mode (Generic)
- "Haaa... You were so weak, that fight put me to sleep."
- "I actually broke out a sweat. Pat yourself on the back."
- "C'mon, get up! I didn't even use 10% of my full power!"
- "It was like you were attacking in slow motion. No way I'd get hit by that!"
- "How boring. I'm outta here."
Versus Mode (Character-Specific)
- "Whoa, you're more intense than anyone I've ever fought before. Not afraid to admit I was a little scared there."
- "You never change. That's cool with me, though. Catch ya latter, man."
- "What the... Is that a donut? Seriously?... You got another one?"
- "Forget worrying about others and try living for yourself for a change."
- "There is no use living in the past. You end up living a pretty boring life."
- "I thought you were gonna burn my clothes off! Isn't spitting fire against the rules or something?"
- "This some kinda illusion? Only room in this world for one of me!"
- "You really rub me the wrong way. Brings up unpleasant memories."
- "Bison? The hell if I know! Don't ask me again!"
- "Weapons are prohibited. They didn't teach you that in school?"
- "You are the weirdest chick I have ever met...and not in a good way."
- "Family, huh? Whatever, man. You do what works for ya."
- "You can't hit me if you can't catch me. And you are way too slow to catch me."
- "Bison! I'll never forgive you! Never show your face before me again!"
- "What exactly is "overselling" the hit? Sorry, I'm not up to speed on wrestling terms."
- "If you want to win, use whatever power is available to you. I don't see what's so hard about that."
- "So you're the one they call "claw", huh? You need more than speed to beat me."
- "Not bad...how'd you get so strong anyway? Did you really wrestle with bears?"