This is a list of quotes used by Fei Long.
Street Fighter II series Edit
- "You must learn to block or my speed will always overcome you!"
- "You trained to be a great loser! Now you must learn to fight!"
- "You are also strong...but not strong enough!"
- "Water can flow, or it crash! Be water, my friend!"
- "Remembering why you lost is sometimes more important than winning."
- "If you reach the top of the mountain, find yet another."
- "We're equals in skill, but I had luck on my side!"
- '"...? Waaa chaaaaaaaaa!!!"
- "A glass that is half empty is better than a full glass broken."
- "Don't hesitate! That is the key to victory!"
- "It is not always a matter of effort, but a matter of skill!"
- "Learn to block, or you will feast upon the flavor of defeat!"
- "Make the match more dramatic by flowing with the action!"
- "Remembering why you lost is more important than winning..."
- "Your best move... is the move that you regret not doing!"
Balrog: Yo, hotshot! You wanna join Shadaloo? You can get rich dealing drugs, selling arms, and kidnapping!
Fei Long: Hey! I don't want to associate myself with criminals! Get lost!
Balrog: You just don't get it, do you? You don't have any choice!
Balrog: You think you can get away after you dared to defy Shadaloo?!
Fei Long: I won't yield to any threat! I'm always ready to fight!
Fei Long: Are you a gangster, too? You were waiting? I feel like a VIP!
Vega: I'll only ask this once... Join Shadaloo and swear your loyalty!
Fei Long: No way! I have no desire to join you villains! Now, get lost!
Vega: Hee hee hee... I thought so! I will enjoy slashing you! I'll turn you into a statue of agony, painted with your blood!
Fei Long: From the looks of things, you must be the leader of Shadaloo.
M. Bison: What do you fight for? For money? A girl? For the status? You surely won't say that you fight for justice, will you?
Fei Long: What's with all these questions? I shouldn't have to answer them!
M. Bison: Well, then... This is your last chance. Join us, Fei Long!
Fei Long: I'm sorry, but being a villain just isn't my style! And... I'm not very fond of you, either!
M. Bison: Ha! Your destiny has been decided! You will die here!
Street Fighter IV series Edit
Director: "I'm sorry, Fei Long, but we've got to put production of Street Tournament II on hold."
Fei Long: "Man... Why do our staff members keep getting attacked anyway?"
Director: "Yeah, about that... Right before filming, the script underwent a major overhaul. The original villains were an international crime syndicate. They got changed to terrorists."
Fei Long: "Right. The secret organization got changed from a renegade criminal dictatorship to a gigantic corporation. They supply weapons, then control the ensuring ethnic violence, manipulating stock and laundering cash to mold the world to their liking."
Director: "The sponsors had serious reservations about the script and threatened to pull findings. According to producers, the previous movie got the green light because the organization in question was no longer active at the time."
Fei Long: "I see. The connection's obvious."
Fei Long: "Talk! Your S.I.N. group was responsible for the attacks on my movie crew, right?"
Seth: "The media represents great power. What fools you are. Never questioning the false reality you are fed, you dance like puppets. However, there are times when the truth is close to being discovered."
Fei Long: "Why, you... How dare you!"
Seth: "I crush anything and anyone that I find irksome. It's simply the way I do things."
Seth winces for a bit before collapsing, having been slain by a mysterious Kunai.
Abel: "Hey, you're Fei Long! Would you fight me?"
Fei Long: "If you insist."
Fei Long: "I won't repeat myself!"
Fei Long: "Stay frosty there." (Fei Long gets First Attack)
Fei Long: "Get the lead out!" (Level 3 Focus)
Abel: "I'm hurt!" (After being hit by Level 3 Focus)
Abel: "Concentrate!" (Abel's Revenge Gauge is filled)
Fei Long: "I'm about to get serious!" (Fei Long's Revenge Gauge is filled)
Abel: "Here I come!" (Activates Ultra Combo)
Fei Long: "Gotcha!" (Activates Ultra Combo)
Fei Long: "That was fun! Let's do it again sometime." (Fei Long gets an Ultra Combo Finish)
(Fei Long ends the round normally): "Not good enough."
(Abel ends the round normally) : "I'll remember this more."
Fei Long: "Try that on for size!"
Fei Long: "Keep your eyes open." (Fei Long's super gauge is filled)
Fei Long: "You wanna fight, don't cha?"
(When Fei Long is on low health): Abel: "It won't be long now."
- "I lost...!"
- "You can't handle the Kung Fu!"
- "Who wants some 'Fu?!"
- "Hmph! Weak."
- "That's it?"
- "I'll show you what I can do!"
- "Tsk, tsk, tsk."
- "This'll be quick."
- "There is no way you can ever knock me out!"
Round Win QuotesEdit
- "Never had a chance!"
- "The limits you feel are all in your head. Ignore them!"
- "Don't contemplate, perceive."
- "Hitenryu's invincible!"
- "And that's that!"
- "Are you really that slow or are you just messing around?"
- "My Kung Fu is invincible!"
- "A true genius makes use of their natural abilities! You just can't compete!"
- "Float like a moth! Sting like a hornet!"
- "You don't even have the skills to work as an extra!"
- "Hurry up and get back on your feet! I'm not done with you yet!"
- "You just don't have the fighting spirit!"
- "Life's too short to waste time making excuses!"
- "Not even close!"
- "You'd better sharpen your skills! At this rate, you'll never beat me!"
- "Quit holding back! Let out your inner strength!"
- "Feel better now?"
- "That was a tough one! You actually made me break out in a cold sweat!"
- "Surely, you didn't become a champion with weak punches like that!"
- "In the end, fighting instinct is what decides the outcome of a match!"
- "You've got the basics of fighting down. Now you need to learn how to use them!"
- "Your kicks are serious business!"
- "Leave your toys at home and come at me with your real fists next time!"
- "Is that it!? You've gotta be kidding me!"
- "That's quite a set of moves you've got there!"
- "Cooking is for chumps!"
- "For an old man, you sure are one heck of a foe!"
- "Hmm... You resemble someone I know..."
- "What they say about you is true! Your moves cut through the air like a knife!"
- "It'll take more than a thick layer of body fat to protect you from my kicks!"
- "What do you think of my flame technique?"
- "Your mockery of true power isn't enough to beat me, evil one!"
- "Maybe you should go see a psychiatrist if you're such a worrywart."
- "You're huge, man! Huge!"
- "Finally, a worthy opponent! Wanna go another round?"
- "You could be even stronger if you adopted my technique!"
- "I hope I taught you a lesson! Evil never pays!"
- "There are more important things in this world than a pretty face!"
- "Muscles alone aren't enough to stop me!"
"Let's see... We have the men who attacked our production crew... Someone pressuring the film's sponsors to pull out... And the scandal resulting from the script that hit a little too close to home... They all point to the same thing: The arms company S.I.N. and its devious CEO, Seth. You use intimidation and even murder to get your way. But I'll put a stop to that! I'm sorry, sir. Please don't worry about me. I simply cannot cower and hide in the shadows when I can do something about this. I promise I'll return in time for the shoot. Let the crew know I'll be back."
Abel: "Fei Long."
Fei Long: "It's you. Your name was Abel, right?"
Abel: "Listen, I had a talk with your manager. He told me you're investigating Seth and his recent demise."
Fei Long: "I am. Why? Do you have information for me?"
Abel: "That depends. I want to make sure you know what you're getting into. S.I.N.'s relationship with Shadaloo is dangerous. Deadly, even."
Fei Long: "Hmm. Not a problem."
Abel: "You know, I had a feeling you'd say that. So, let's get down to business. Where should I begin?"
Before using GekirinkenEdit
- "Come at me from whatever direction you like!"
- "Too weak!"
- "Maybe I should set up a dojo to promote Hitenryu..."
- "When all's said and done, the winner is decided by the strength of one's spirit!"
- "There's no time to stop! Gotta keep moving!"
- "Don't make excuses for your loss! Go train and try again!"
- "Life is too short to waste time not trying your best!"
- "Kung fu is invincible!"
- "Stand up! This is no time for a nap!"
- "Too slow!"
- "It takes more than that to satisfy me! Come back after some training!"
- "We could both use some more training!"
- "I'm outta here!"
- "You're gonna need to control that mouth of yours, pal!"
- "Looks like I was just too fast for you!"
- "You're nothing special. Just a run-of-the-mill street punk!"
- "Be it man or beast, the stronger fighter always wins!"
- "Keep your mind on the fight or don't bother stepping into the ring!"
- "Nice kicks! Not as impressive as mine, but..."
- "You can't be a hero until you learn to take care of yourself like a grown man!"
- "Can't fight me if you're too busy messing with those gadgets of yours!"
- "Stand up! I'm just getting started!"
- "I'll admit, that's a catchy rhythm!"
- "Nice reach, but you just don't have the speed to back it up!"
- "Thanks for showing me what a real boxer can do!"
- "Looks like sumo just can't compare to my skills!"
- "Sorry, pal. I only eat Chinese food!"
- "You've thrown it all away. You're not worthy of my time."
- "How can you be so strong at your age?"
- "You look calm and collected, but hide a raging beast inside! I'm impressed!"
- "You're fast! And strong! You just don't have the spirit I do!"
- "You've got nerve coming at me covered in oil when I've got fire moves!"
- "Sorry, but I don't have time to mess around with kids!"
- "I hope I taught you a lesson or two about fire safety!"
- "I can't just let a villain like you walk away!"
- "I'm impressed, kid! Keep training and you've got a bright future!"
- "Come at me from any direction! I'll still knock you out!"
- "No need to worry about the future!"
- "No need for words. In fact, shut up already, will ya?"
- "On your feet! I know you're not finished yet!"
- "Everything they say about you is true! You've earned my respect!"
- "The only way to get stronger is through training!"
- "Stay away from my film crew! Next time I won't let you off so easy!"
- "If you've got something important to do, don't let me stop you!"
- "If you're so handsome, why aren't you in the movies?"
- "Wait, you call that Kung-fu!?"
- "Don't lose sight of your goals, kid!"
- "At the end of the day, all those muscles are nothing more than meat!"
- "I've never fought someone so... cold."
- "Flexibility is important in kicking. But you need power to back it up!"
- "You're too much! Too much body. Too many moves! Larger than life!"
- "Try including some good old fashioned kung-fu in your pro wrestling!"
- "Not sure I agree with your message, but you get points for enthusiasm!"