At the cost of 500 Fight Money, players can obtain one Fantasy Fortune Reading, which Menat can decipher. These readings contain multiple items, including some exclusive to Fighting Chance. In addition, players can also spend 4,500 Fight Money to receive 10 different readings.
Players can win an addition Fortune Ticket in Extra Battle Mode every week. Players can also obtain 10 readings by spending 10 Fortune Tickets, which can be earned by achieving high scores in Survival Mode. By achieving a specific target score in all four difficulties, players can earn up to 20 Fortune Tickets every month; five for each difficulty.
- Easy: 500,000
- Normal: 850,000
- Hard: 1,500,000
- Extreme: 2,200,000
Fantasy Fortune Reading Edit
By spending 500 Fight Money, players can obtain a single reading that contain various items, including some exclusive to Fighting Chance.
Alternate Costumes Edit
In addition to different colors, players can spend Fight Money in hopes to obtain rare costumes that are only exclusive to Fighting Chance. Similar to costume colors, these rare costumes are available for a limited time only. Once the costume has been obtained, if a player receives the same costume, they will be refunded with an additional Fortune Ticket.
Here are the following costumes that can be obtained in Fighting Chance.
- Cammy’s "Cannon Spike" costume
- Sagat’s "Classic" costume
- Balrog’s "Mike-Like" costume
- Vega’s "Classic" costume
- Nash’s "Cannon Spike" costume
- M. Bison’s "Classic" costume
- Zangief’s "The Gief" costume
- Dhalsim’s "Classic" costume
- M. Bison’s "Psycho Miasma" costume
- Balrog’s "No Escape" costume
Players can obtain new costume colors for their characters. These costumes include a character's default costume, and their story costume. The exclusive costume color from a character's default costume consists of mostly silver, while their story costume color ranges from various shades of green, depending on the character. These bonus colors are only available for a limited time only.
Classic Character Art Edit
Players can also receive classic pieces of Street Fighter artwork from across the series, containing 12 from Street Fighter I, 69 from Street Fighter II, 68 from Street Fighter Alpha, 35 from Street Fighter III, and 63 from Street Fighter IV.
Battle Items Edit
- Survival Mode. Battle Items can be obtained by completing Survival Mode or through Fighting Chance. Battle Items are special kind of boosts a player that can be used to assist their selected character to complete
Dojo Objects Edit
- Dojo Objects are decorations to the Dojo stage.