This is a list of quotes used by Guile.
Street Fighter II series
- "Go home and be a family man."
- "Are you man enough to fight with me?"
- "When in doubt, I Sonic Boom!"
- "Easy operation."
- "Those sloppy techniques will never get the job done, soldier!"
- "You fought all-out. But for me, this was just training."
- "I will not stop until my friend is avenged."
- "There's no place for emotion in battle. So dry your tears, and leave!"
- "Your style is straight out of the training manual... no innovation."
- "Why did you lose? Because you still value survival more than victory."
- "Never mess with a man who has his own army."
- "Maybe it's about time for you to learn how to fight."
- "I'm the repo man and your butt is mine!"
- "Next time, try and hit me back."
- "You're worthless and weak!"
- "Do you want tougher training, Private?"
- "I came. I saw. I destroyed! Power. Skill. Strength. Period."
- "I soar to destroy... I dive and am deadly...!"
- "Man enough to fight with me, but not man enough to defeat me!"
- "Motivation is sometimes a greater asset than power!"
- "No Handcuffs!? Fighting isn't what it used to be!"
- "That was a Sonic Boom that hit you, not a tank!"
- "You're qualified for combat, but not for victory!"
Chun-Li: Nice to meet you, Commander Guile...
Guile: Who are you? How did you know who I am?
Chun-Li: You were ordered to stop Charlie and bring him back, right? I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to do that.
Guile: I'm sorry, too, sweetheart... But, you can't stop me...
Guile: Charlie is too determined. I'm the only one who can stop him!
Chun-Li: PLEASE! Leave him alone! There is too much at stake!
Guile: Don't worry... I'll take care of the enemy, too. As a soldier and a friend... I also can't let the enemy go.
Guile: Charlie... I found you, at last!
Charlie: Guile...?! I take it that you're not here to help me...
Guile: They'll start the bombardment in an hour. Get out of here, NOW! A chopper is ready to take you out of here. Leave them to me!
Charlie: Why should I? If I leave now, he will surely escape again!! You can't stop me this time! I won't retreat! If you insist... I'll dispose of you so that I may proceed!
Charlie: Gu... Guile...
Guile: Take it easy... I know about them and what must be done. I'm not a hero like you, but I still cannot tolerate injustice!
vs. M. Bison
Bison: What a heartbreaker... A hero dies in vain... Then, his friend sacrifices himself in the name of honor! Ha ha ha! Enjoy this! I, Master Bison, will finish you now!
Guile: Nice speech. You should have been a politician... It goes without saying... Evil will perish...
- "Make no mistake. I'm always the last one standing."
- "I can't remember the last time a victory made me feel so good."
- "If you don't keep your eyes on the prize, you'll never win!"
- "Give it up. You're not good enough to compete at this level."
- "No one is invincible."
- "Giving up already? It's just as well, you have no chance at winning anyway."
- "Don't expect any mercy from me."
- "Fighting is gambling with your life. Go home now if you can't take that risk."
Win Quotes (character-specific)
- "For bad seafood, I had plenty during my soldier training regimen period!"
SNK vs. Capcom series
- "It was a shame that it had to come to this..."
- "Have you ever hungered for revenge?"
- "I suggest you learn how to win."
- "Learn to move faster than the speed of sound..."
- "The strong will survive. The weak will perish."
- "You were good... I was better."
- "You are even a waste of my precious time!"
- "You should've thought twice before joining the battle!"
- "I just fought and won..."
Akuma: "To live or die in battle. Admirable resignation."
Guile: "That's a soldier for you."
Akuma: "You're a fool to come oppose me. Just hear the spirits of my victims!"
Guile: "I'll leave that to you. Bring it on, beastie!"
Balrog: "You! Guile! Nice timing! My punching bag's shot. I've been looking for something to beat on."
Guile: "Me. A punching bag?"
Balrog: "That's right. I'll puch and punch and punch till you bleed."
Guile: "How can you punch me if you can't hit me?"
Balrog: "You talk too much."
Chun-Li: "Oh, Guile! Fancy meeting this. What brings you here?"
Guile: "That's a military secret."
Chun-Li: "Always so devoted, eh?"
Guile: "I've heard that you've been working out more. How about a match or two?"
Chun-Li: "Are you sure? I won't hold back."
Guile: "Don't worry about me. Bring it on!"
Dan: "Hah! Cha! Doh-yaaah!"
Guile: "(What dance is that?)"
Dan: "...Who are you?! You got a problem?"
Guile: "No, you just looked so happy dancing..."
Dan: "Why you! Berating the secrets of the Saikyo groove, eh?"
Guile: "Those are...Secrets?"
Dan: "I can't take it no more! It's war, yankee! I'm going to extract your bone marrow with my Saikyo groove!"
Demitri: "Hey, would you care to give me a hand? And for your trouble, I offer eternal life."
Guile: "No, thanks. I won't give up being a human."
Demitri: "What? Do you refuse? There's nothing to be gained from mortality."
Guile: "You're one wild dude. you just don't get it. If I may speak, I say there's no value in eternal youth."
Demitri: "Hmph... If you don't value life, I'll take it from you."
Guile: "Dhalsim. How goes it? How long has it been?"
Dhalsim: "A long time. I have evolved. I'm not what you know."
Guile: "Neither am I. Of cource, my limbs don't stretch."
Dhalsim: "You still seek vengeance, I see."
Dhalsim: "Even one as you fails to find enlightenment... But the wheel of hate one day must stop spinning."
Guile: "No matter what you say, you cannot stop me."
Poison: "Oh, I'm in love. What a physique!"
Guile: "Flattery gets nothing."
Poison: "No, don't thank me. You'll earn it back through your work."
Hugo: "Hey, you! Become my partner! We'll make quite a tag team!"
Guile: "I've decided to give my life to the army. Try someone else!"
Poison: "You don't get it. You have no choice."
Guile: "...You can't trick me."
Ken: "So, you got me. Way to go, Guile!"
Guile: "Long time, no see, Ken. You've still got it!"
Ken: "As do you. How about seeing how tougher we've got?"
Guile: "Hold on a sec!"
Ken: "What's up? You can't chicken out, you're a major now, right?"
Guile: "...I gotta set my hair!"
Ken: "...Get the lead out!"
Vs. M. Bison
Guile: "This evil power... I can't be mistaken. Bison!"
M. Bison: "Don't be shy. Hit me with whatever you're able to."
Guile: "I'm nothing like you. I'll avenge Charlie fair and square!"
M. Bison: "Is that so? Fight pure and die...Eh? honor for your remaining family...Is that it? Do what you got to!"
Guile: "Mess with me and I'll clean your clock!"
Vs. Mirror Match
Guile: "It's like a nightmare. I'm looking at me."
Mirror Match: "So this is what a doppelganger is?"
Guile: "There's only on thing to at such times."
Mirror Match: "So, we do agree. Put 'em up!"
Ryu: "Guile! It's been a while."
Guile: "You look as fit as ever. Not only that, seems you've gotten tougher."
Ryu: "How about you showing me your stuff?"
Guile: "Hey, no problem. I'll show you everything I've got!"
Ryu: "Goes without saying. It's showtime!"
Guile: "Where's Bison? Answer me, Sagat!"
Sagat: "Me, tell you. Insulting! Without a fight, you think I'd tell you?"
Guile: "Then I'll make you talk after I beat you silly."
Sagat: "I'll break your jaw so you can't beg for mercy."
Tessa: "Oh, I get it! A sonic-speed punch... And that makes the shockwave. Elementary."
Guile: "Who are you?"
Tessa: "Just a sorcerologist! I wish to speak with you more? Can you spare me the time?"
Guile: "Sorcerologist...? Never heard of it, but I'll tell you no secrets."
Tessa: "Is that so? Then I'd like to test you out in battle."
Guile: "Tell me where Bison is. And I'll spare your life."
Vega: "You lack ability and beauty, and talk beyond your station. What stupidity..."
Guile: "Will you tell me or not?"
Vega: "It seems I'll have to slice you up good. An ugly brand of defeat."
Vs. Violent Ken
Violent Ken: "Oooh-ohhhhhh! G-Guile!"
Guile: "What's wrong, Ken? This's serious..."
Violent Ken: "Ooooh-ohhhhhh. Die!"
Guile: "Ken! Excuse my roughness, but it's nappy time."
Guile: "Hmm? You're megaman? Yeah, we've got the goods on you...Some."
Zero: "You're mistaken... Get out of my way."
Guile: "As you insist. But how about a little performance test, huh?"
Vs. Shin Akuma
Guile: "You give even me goose pimples..."
Shin Akuma: "Back off... There's no reason to throw your life away."
Guile: "What're you joking? If I must turn tail, I'd rather die."
Shin Akuma: "There's no glory in being a courageous corpse."
Vs. Red Arremer
Guile: "What's this place?"
Red Arremer: "Gya-gyah!"
Guile: "...Is this hell? It would make sense. A soldier's lot. A natural fate."
Red Arremer: "Gyah!"
Guile: "Regardless, even in hell, a soldier's a soldier. I must face the enemy."
Guile: "Kids like you should not play with knives."
Choi: "I'm no kid, buddy boy. I'm a full-fledged adult, I am!"
Guile: "Yeah, sure. You kids always say that."
Choi: "Gyah! That did it! You're mine, buddy boy!"
Guile: "Are you an American?"
Earthquake: "Sure am. It's great to meet a fellow countryman. Nice to meet you."
Guile: "Sorry, pal. You disgrace the USA!"
Earthquake: "What did you say?"
Guile: "Choose your weapon! I can destroy you with one hand behind me!"
Earthquake: "You've gone too far! It's the trough for you!"
Vs. Geese Howard
Guile: "? You! Why you're Geese Howard!"
Geese: "Hmm. I guess I'm famous!"
Guile: "Why are you here...? Plan to join Shadawloo and enlarge the organization?"
Geese: "What the...? Somebody's misinformed."
Guile: "Well, if you don't want to tell me, fine. Just one more reason to smack you around!"
Geese: "That's why I love messing with soldiers! And just how will you achieve such an impossible goal?"
Guile: "Like this!"
Guile: "Hmmm. If you need a blade, you're no warrior."
Genjuro: "...So you're saying?"
Guile: "I can take down someone like you barehanded!"
Genjuro: "...I'll make sashimi of you! Defend yourself!"
Goenitz: "How many times have you escaped death? You've got that look."
Guile: "And what have you seen? A crazy psycho killer? Or the devil's servant?"
Goenitz: "Heh, heh. I only see the path on which to lead you silly humans. Now then, let me show you the path you must take."
Guile: "I can walk my path all by myself!"
Goenitz: "Such ignorance... You are but a fool."
Guile: "You sure are strong. But your evil's getting in the way of your moves."
Guile: "Nothing comes of evil. And that means... You can't beat me, baby!"
Iori: "Enough prattle... Continue to hinder me ...And die!"
Kasumi: "Hey, you there! Where's my father?"
Guile: "Beats me. What're you yammering about?"
Kasumi: "Hmm. Guess you're sworn to secrecy. But please, tell me."
Guile: "I'm really sorry. But I'm clueless. Pack it in, sister."
Kasumi: "You still refuse after my entreaties? Very well then, Jarhead!"
Guile: "What're you doing?!"
Kim: "Magnificent! Both speed and power, and an ideal physique to boot!"
Guile: "You're not bad yourself. You look tough."
Kim: "Have you ever come up against Tae Kwon Do?"
Guile: "Nope. But I hear it's used by the military in Korea."
Kim: "You know many things. Care to spar?"
Guile: "That's a plan."
Kyo: "I guess in the end, martial arts is all about power, huh?"
Guile: "Military martial arts are far superior than your antiquated ways of combat."
Kyo: "Yap, yap, yap. Why not try me, bud?"
Guile: "Try you! That's funny. I'm the real thing, pal!"
Kyo: "That's the spirit!"
Guile: "I've heard Japanese women are both reserved and prudent."
Mai: "That's about right, wouldn't you say?"
Guile: "...But I guess every country is guilty of a little propaganda."
Mai: "The nerve! This reserved and prudent Japanese maid will rearrange your face!"
Vs. Mars People
Mars People: "Boop bap bop beep boop!"
Guile: "Huh? An alien life form? HQ... I got to contact HQ right away..."
Mars People: "Beep boop bap boop boop!"
Guile: "Hey, wait! Don't run away! Rats! Ah, what can I do?"
Vs. Mr. Karate
Mr. Karate: "Hm. No wasted movement. You must be a soldier."
Guile: "A look at my duds and any idiot'd know that!"
Mr. Karate: "You got me there. So, are you ready for combat, soldier?"
Guile: "If you keep this secret."
Mr. Karate: "Relax! Tennnn-shun!"
Vs. Orochi Iori
Guile: "What's the matter?"
Guile: "Have you lost it?"
Guile: "Don't get closer. Or I'll Sonic Boom you all over the pavement."
Ryo: "You and what army? One ster closer, and I'll tear you apart."
Guile: "What? Where'd you come from?"
Shiki: "...Where? Where am I?"
Guile: "...Are you lost? Shall I take you to a safer place!"
Shiki: "...Don't touch me!"
Guile: "Undefeated in Southtown. The legendary hungry wolf, Terry Bogard, I presure."
Terry: "Huh? Who're you? ...Ha, ha, ha! Sorry, I don't know any cauliflower heads!"
Guile: "Drole. Very well. I hear you and mary are in cahoots, right?"
Terry: "Hey, cauliflower head! That's top secret!"
Guile: "As I thought. Time for the interrogation to begin! Let's go!"
Terry: "You're subtle as a skunk! OK! Come on!"
Vs. Shin Mr. Karate
Guile: "Wh-who is this...? If I move foolishly, he'll destroy me."
Mr. Karate: "What's up? You can't win if you don't move."
Guile: "This sinking feeling. What are you?"
Mr. Karate: "Hmph. These fists will answer you. You got the courage?"
Guile: "Sad to say, a soldier fears nothing. It's impossible."
Guile: "? Where...?"
Athena: "Your fighting has openend the dimensional doors. This is heaven. And you have no place in this place."
Guile: "Did you say heaven? Where is my family?"
Athena: "Your family are all living down below."
Guile: "Without my family, heaven would be hell. Send me back!"
- "You cannot defeat me!
- "That is the fate of civilians who exceed their abilities.
- "You should not move. Your rib cage must be crumbs by now.
- "You're pretty talented. I wouldn't want to meet you in the trenches: friend or foe.
- "Charlie, did you see me? (Vs. Bison)
- "Sad. No mat and rope to aid you here makes the difference between you and me clear. (Vs. Hugo)
- "This needs to be reported. (Vs. Mars People/Zero)
Street Fighter EX series
This article could seriously use some more conditioning. translation.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by rewriting/adding to it.
Street Fighter IV series
- "Mission start!"
Abel: "That move... I've seen it before."
Guile: "Who did you see? Where is he now?"
Abel: "A stranger has no business asking me that!"
- "That's how a pro does it."
- "What are you hiding from me? What do you mean it?" (Super Finish)
- "Start talking. I want everything you know!" (Ultra Finish)
Other Rival Quotes
- "You'll give me the info I want." (match start, player as Abel)
- "If you're not gonna tell me what I want, then I'll drag it out of you!" (match start, player as Guile)
- "Scared, aren't you?" (first attack hasn't been landed in 5 seconds)
- "This will be over in 10 seconds!" (first attack)
- "Gotcha!" (Ultra activation)
- "Pointless." (Level 3 Focus Attack)
- "I can't believe an amateur like you hurt me." (struck by Level 3 Focus Attack)
- "It's no use!" (Abel at mid health)
- "Don't worry. I'm just stronger than you." (Abel at low health)
- (Guile is in the S.I.N building, which is falling apart)
- Guile: "Chun-Li, come in! I got the data! Chun-Li? Chun-Li!"
- (The data is dropped next to Seth's feet)
- Seth: "You almost got away.."
- (Just as Seth reaches down to get the data, Abel tackles Seth to the ground and hold him in an armlock)
- Abel: "Chun-Li is straight ahead! Hurry!"
- (Guile runs through the building. It cuts to black as more rubble comes in. He makes it out with Chun-Li unconscious and Abel. They watch as the S.I.N building burns in flames.)
- (Later, Guile is dropped off in front of his home. As the car leaves, he looks at a newspaper)
- Newspaper: "EVIL ARMS MAKER - S.I.N. DESTROYED"
- (He turns around and is greeted by Julia and Amy at the front door)
- "You okay there?"
- "Come on!"
- "Bring it!"
- "Too easy!"
- "Show me what you've got!"
- "You're all talk."
- "Take it easy."
- "Come on, rookie!"
- "Easier than R&R."
Return from the "Continue?" screen
- "Let's go!"
- "Mission complete."
- "That was nothing."
- "You call that a fight?"
- "Nice try!" (Time Over)
- "If you set a goal for yourself, only you know what you need to do next."
- "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Let this beating be a lesson."
- "Titles are useless. A man's true worth is spoken by his power, not his words!"
- "Go home and sleep this off! Don't ever try to face me again!"
- "Don't feel bad about your cowardice. It saved your life today!"
- "You wouldn't last 30 seconds on the battlefield."
- "I've got nothing to say to a loser like you."
- "Now you know you don't have what it takes to fight a pro like me."
- "That was too easy!"
- "Waging combat with you has made me stronger. For that, I thank you."
- "This isn't a contest of philosophy or doctrine. Strength determines victory."
- "You need brains to win against me. Brawn just isn't enough."
- "You're fast, but not fast enough to cause Sonic Booms like yours truly."
- "I could use a loyal soldier like you."
- "I hope you kept your eyes open. You can learn a thing or two from a pro like me."
- "In the ring, missions are meaningless. It's a battle of wills. Nothing more."
- "Your attacks are amateurish at best. Are you some kind of joke?"
- "Your philosophical platitudes do you no good in the ring, old man."
- "Your cooking is a cut above rations, but still nothing to write home about."
- "I respect Japanese sumo and all, but I just don't get the whole raw fish thing."
- "You lost because you're all flash and no substance."
- "It's not my mission, but the world would be better off if I put an end to you..."
- "That was one tough battle. You're no ordinary man, are you?"
- "If you doubt yourself, then go home. No shame in running if you have to."
- "I have my revenge, but your life alone isn't enough to make up for your sins."
- "I don't have time for superstitious nonsense. Take your crystal ball and go."
- "Real fighters know to leave showboating at the door."
- "I owe you my gratitude. Your fists awoke something inside me..."
- "You call yourself the king, yet here you are at my feet. Not exactly regal..."
- "You actually enjoy fighting? I guess you really are cut out for this."
- "You're fast, but not fast enough to beat me. Go home and nurse these wounds."
- "If your muscles are only for show, then what's the point?"
- "How many years have you been gone, friend? I thought I'd avenged you, but the men who killed you have returned. And me... I'm still stuck in the cycle of causing others grief thanks to my own selfish quest. That organization has cost more lives than anyone can count on their rise to power. They've killed cops, soldiers... God only knows how many civilians have fallen due to their actions. Not to mention all the martial artists that were kidnapped and murdered at the hands of Shadaloo's pet organization, S.I.N. Those men and women had children... They had families... They had friends... I'll make those bastards pay, Charlie! I'll destroy every last branch of their organization! I'll expose every evil act they've committed on this Earth! I promise, Charlie - Their days are numbered!"
M. Bison: "Hmpf! Your presence annoys me, worm!"
Guile: "This time, I'll send you straight to hell!'"
M. Bison: "Hmpf!"
- "Finally, it's over."
- "You'll pay for what you've done. With interest!" (Super Finish)
- "Burn in Hell forever!" (Ultra Finish)
Other Rival Quotes
- "I will stop you." (match start)
- "Did that hurt?" (first attack)
- "This one's for Charlie!" (Level 3 Focus Attack)
- "Get done." (Ultra activation)
- "I'll finish this one way or another." (rival on low health)
- "It's been a while since I've been here, Charlie. Sorry. I hope this makes you feel better: We managed to put an end to S.I.N.'s plans. But still, something tells me we haven't seen the last of Shadaloo just yet. It's not time for a toast just yet, old friend. The day will come...when our mission is complete."
- "The man who saved you used this move? You must be talking about my friend!"
- "I think you and I should have a talk. I need to ask you some questions, too."
- "The weakest dog barks the loudest. That describes you perfectly."
- "Uncontrolled rage might win a bar brawl, but it won't get you far against me!"
- "Winning takes more then just instinct and brute force! Try harder!"
- "You've grown strong. You're shaping up to be quite the soldier!"
- "Is something bothering you? Has the investigation taken a bad turn?"
- "You broke a wall to escape prison? I'd hate to be your warden."
- "You don't want to spill your secrets? Whatever. I know more than you think."
- "Challenge me again once you've actually acquired some semblance of skill."
- "Your beats don't interest me. I only listen to country music."
- "This is a place of battle. Indulge in your philosophical platitudes elsewhere."
- "Not bad! I could use a few of those moves on the battlefield!"
- "I can't lose to a sumo wrestler. The battlefield knows no rules."
- "I hate spending money on food. Especially tasteless garbage."
- "A man like you, who can't control himself is no enemy of mine."
- "In my line of work you have to keep a cool head. You couldn't handle it!"
- "You say you are an assassin? I ougtta haul you in!"
- "You fight for your ideals? You're a man out of your time, friend."
- "Your oil is no match for my battle instincts!"
- "Go home and be a schoolgirl. I don't have time for games."
- "Looks like I won this time. And believe me, there won't be a next time!"
- "You don't have what it takes. Go home and be a family man."
- "Keep losing like that and you'll ruin your dojo's image, kid."
- "Control your rage and turn it into a weapon. That's real strength!"
- "I'm not interested in possibilities. What I need are cold, hard facts!"
- "On the battlefield, actions speak louder than words!"
- "That was quite a fight. I can see why you have so many imitators."
- "I don't care about the meaning of the fight. I'm only interested in results."
- "Not bad, kid. Before long, you'll be a pro like the rest of us!"
- "Stand up! and Start talking! Your interrogation starts now!"
- "If you can't put your money where your mouth is, I suggest you keep it shut!"
- "True fighters don't just read their opponent's moves, but also their state of mind."
- "There is a difference between courage and recklessness."
- "The bigger they are, the harder they fall!"
- "This is no place for a kid. Leave it to the pros from here on in."
- "You rely on your size so much, you don't even watch your opponent! Piece of cake!"
- "Sorry, but I’m working here. I don’t have time for childish games."
- "A good soldier can tell the difference between reality and an impossible ideal."
- "Fighting you has brought out my true strength.
- "What an easy mission!"
- "Your moves are well-executed and strong. You have a bright future ahead of you."
- "That was too easy!"
- "In war, the loser doesn't get a second chance. You're lucky this isn't war."
- "I could really go for a cup of coffee right about now..."
- "I don't enjoy fighting. If the other guy starts it, though, I'll do what it takes."
- "If you can't dodge, just take your licks and throw the fight. No use trying."
- "My arms and legs cut like blades! You can't compare!"
- "The only way to win is to keep a cool head and stay focused."
- "Knowing when to give up is nothing to be ashamed of."
- "Easy Operation" (Japanese version only)
- "Leave it to a professional."
- "Come on!"
- "Let's fight!"
- "Continuing mission." (when paired with Abel)
- "Too easy!"
- "Easy operation."
- "I wasn't... prepared." (Chip KO)
Win Quotes (character-specific)
- "Come back after you're a bit wiser. Right now, you would only slow me down."
- "So this is the power of a Demon? I thought Japanese monsters were tougher than that."
- "Just shut up! Did you think you could beat a professional with brute force alone?"
- "Hmph. Attacks that rely solely on instinct are easiest to predict."
- "Standing up will only make your wounds worse. Knowing when to rest is also a soldier's job."
- "You look tired. Take a breather here."
- "Guys who cant control themselves are always the first to die on the battlefield."
- "The only thing a soldier can believe in on the battlefield is himself."
- "There's no such thing as etiquette in a fight. Leave the boxing ring, and you'd understand that."
- "I know my moves better then anyone else. Both my strengths and weaknesses."
- "Your clothes aren't suited for covert operations. Atleast wear a pair of combat fatigues."
- "No matter how big they are, everyone has the same weak spots. You overestimate yourself."
- "It's time for kids to go back home. Your family is worried about you."
- "Your problem is that you don't take the battlefield seriously. Until you do, you'll never win."
- "I see...I'm starting to understand what it means to use your strength to fight for your family."
- "I won't kill you, you heartless bastard. I've learned that revenge is meaningless."
- "If you're looking to attract new fans, then you probably shouldn't have challenged me."
- "I've seen countless madmen like you over the years. Sorry, I can't support your baseless insanity."
- "Guys who blabber on endlessly have no place on the battlefield."
- "I can feel your dedication in all of your attacks. I'm looking forward to challenging you again."
- "Thanks for the match, king. Your defense was good overall, but a pro will utilize any opportunity."
- "You've got a pretty good head on your shoulders. With a little more experience you'll be top class!"
- "Take your circus act elsewhere. Clowns like you have no place on the battlefield."
- "Youve trained yourself well, but there's a big difference between muscles for show and strength."
- "Bosconovitch? Are you some kind of new Mishima weapon?"
- "You've definitely got guts, kid. Unfortunately, that's all you've got."
- "You're much faster than I thought you'd be. No stamina, though."
- "There's no way an amateur like you could defeat a professional like me."
- "Even the King of the Iron Fist can't overcome old age, I see."
- "This is the result of the difference in our abilities. You need to get out and rack up more experience."
- "There's no reason why I would lose to a pre-programmed robot."
- "Was that it? Maybe you should spend more time in the gym and less time crying for no reason."
- "Sometimes things are just unpredictable, like nature. You of all people should understand that."
- "Your muscle composition is not bad at all. You'd make for a good soldier."
- "You can understand human speech? Huh, I guess any animal can be trained."
- "Very impressive. Lars Alexandersson...I hope we meet again someday."
- "Super Cop...I've heard of you. Your commitment to justice and your beliefs are commendable."
- "I don't have time to play around with children. Don't you have any cookies to sell somewhere?"
- "There's no one watching, so trying to put on a performance is a big waste of time."
- "One miss on the battlefield could be fatal. I shouldn't have to tell you that though."
- "The bigger they are, the harder they fall."
- "Always nice to find someone else who understands the importance of good hair grooming."
- "So you specialize in covert operations? Too bad for you, I'm pretty good at taking lucky shots."
- "I like your sharp punches. Just improve your accuracy and you'll be a decent fighter."
- "Wanting to protect someone is a noble idea, but you need to work on your self-discipline."
- "Your tricks have no effect on my battle strategy."
- "Electric powers... Your abilities were dangerous, but you're obviously still just an amateur."
- "Now what should I do with this guy…? I heard Cammy likes cats…"
- "Amateurs shouldn’t be allowed to carry guns of that caliber. I’m going to have to destroy that."
- "Just what the hell are you anyway? I’ll be keeping my eye on you."
- "...A cat? Or is this some kind of new military weapon?"
- "Come on!"
- "Always be cool. That's the prime rule." (Story Mode)
- "I'll clean up this mess." (Language Change)
- "Mission start!"
- "The game is on!"
- "Hmph. let's go!"
- "You'll see my sonic fists."
- "You scared?"
- "The result was obvious."
- "You're pathetic."
- "Take it easy."
- "You're all talk."
- "Cowards don't interest me."
- "Mission complete."
- "Can't break me!"
- "Is that the extent of your moves?"
- "Check and mate."
- "You let me down."
- "Another one trick pony."
- "A rookie would be a tougher challenge."
- "I'm sorry... But I also can't lose!"
- "You got nice moves."
- "You're tough... But, that's all you've got!"
- "Hmph. Prepare to fight again."
- "Were you making a joke?"
- "Well done."
- "I guess this is one type of victory."
- "It was a battle of endurance."
- "Come on, revenger!"
- "Sorry but I won't hold back."
- "I don't make the same mistake twice!"
- "There are things I've learned since my defeat."
- "Ready. Get set!"
- "Don't underestimate me!"
- "Now or never!"
- "What was that?"
- "What the-?!"
- "That was dumb!"
- "Right there!"
- "I'll blast you!"
- "Get down!"
- "Rip you apart!"
- "One! Two! Finish!"
- "What you looking at?"
- "Shifting power up!"
- "Top speed!"
- "Break through!"
- "Sweep through!"
- "Let's settle this now!"
- "Bring it!"
- "Ignition ready!"
- "Predicted that!"
- "You're done!"
- "This is easy!"
- "Too late now!"
- "It's the end."
- "So is that all?"
- "Move it!"
- "I won't show mercy."
- "Give up now!"
- "Got you!"
- "This isn't a playground."
- "Not bad!"
- "Your moves aren't sharp."
- "Time's up!"
- "Just calm down."
- "That's how a pro does it."
- "A pro doesn't waste his energy."
- "You better go back home."
- "So there's no time limit..."
- "No need for talk. Let's do this!"
- "Enough with the chit-chat. Let's begin!"
- "No problem. Begin training!" (Training Mode)
- "Hmph. Let's go." (Easy Survival Mode)
- "Sorry, but I won't hold back." (Normal Survival Mode)
- "You'll see my Sonic fists." (Hard Survival Mode)
- "Sweep through!" (Extreme Survival Mode)
- "Let's go!"
- "I'm air-tight!"
- "Easy operation."
- "You got nice moves." (20% of health and less)
- "You won't win just standing there."
- "Saw that."
- "Did I blow...it?" (crumple KO)
- "How could I...lose this battle?" (crumple KO)
- "Can't be..." (crumple KO)
- "Move it! Sonic Hurricane!"
- "Move it! Sonic Tempest!"
- "You have technique and power. All that's left is to keep your cool."
- "The battlefield has no rules, just life and death. That's all."
- "I'm not here to make idle chitchat. I'm a professional."
- "I like your moves. You've got all the markings of a pro."
- "Too easy."
- "You're tough, I'll give you that. It's all you've got though."
- "You've got a knack for finding openings. Work hard and you can become a first-class soldier."
- "Lose your cool and you lose the fight. It's that simple."
- "Your slow movements make you nothing more than a stationary target."
- "Controlling your primal instincts in the heat of combat is what separates man from beast."
- "Your speed still keeps me on my toes, just like always."
- "The precision of your kicks is unrivaled. You're as good as ever."
- "Being a public servant can get you into some real trouble. Trust me, I would know."
- "I've grown tired of your bizarre fighting techniques."
- "If this was a sumo match I woulda lost? Yeah, right."
- "Those moves are...! Seems you're not just some bratty kid."
- "I couldn't let power like yours go unchecked."
- "Poison or not, you can't hurt me if you can't get near me."
- "I have no time for this nonsense, "Mr. President"."
- "It goes without saying. Your hopes and dreams are for you to pursue."
- "I know my own moves better than anyone. That includes my weaknesses."
- "A true professional would never go in unprepared for a mission."
- "You're in my custody now. What are you planning this time?"
- "A soldier doesn't fear death; we fear ending up like you."
- "You use your moves well. You could go pretty far in the Army."
- "Your combos have improved, but your guard is still full of holes."
- "So we meet again... Now tell me--who are you exactly?"
- "It seems you're not all talk. However, your combos are all over the place."
- "Justice... Hmm... The idea of that can keep you going sometimes, I guess."
- "I'm going to make you pay here and now for all the crimes you've committed!"
- "Sorry, I don't like involving others in my personal business."
- "Charlie... What on earth happened to you?"
- "My techniques are too powerful to be eaten by the likes of you."
- "Anyone can fight, but only a few can take it beyond a play fight."
- "Don't think your fighting spirit alone will carry you. You need more than just guts on the battlefield."
- "Your speed means nothing if you use it on wasted movements."
- "I've overcome worse than you."
- "You're better than I expected, but you should still leave the fighting to the professionals."
- "Weren't you destroyed?!"
- "I've never seen such techniques... You're not from Shadaloo, are you?"
- "Carelessness will only get you shot down. You should know that by now."
- "Your muscles cannot protect you against my techniques."
- "Your techniques are definitely battle-hardened. But you're still not on my level."
A Shadow Falls
- "Maybe it's related to the missing hackers incident. But we would need to verify."
- "Much appreciated. Chun-Li."
- "Ryu! This place is about to...!"