|No. of Stocks||3|
|No. of EX Specials||5.4|
Executed by performing two quarter-circle forward motions and pressing punch, the attack is merely an extra-powerful Hadoken which moves very fast, and regardless of which punch button is used, the speed remains the same. Despite its outward appearance, the Hadou Burst carries some unusual properties.
1. On the surface it strikes once and is negated by a single parry. However, it plows through single hitting projectiles.
2. 2 hit fireballs will neutralize the Hadou Burst.
3. Hadou Burst subtracts 3 hits from multiple hitting projectiles. This means that Hadou Burst will be overtaken by Ryu's Shinku Hadouken but hit Sean for 2 hits in total. Other instances proving this quality include Dudley's Corkscrew Blow or Hugo's EX Palm Bomber neutralizing Hadou Burst.
Note: Urien's Aegis Reflector can deflect the Hadou Burst and Temporal Thunder does not follow rule 3.
It does only moderate damage compared to other Super Arts, but it comes in three short stocks, which allow Sean to use it liberally.
It can be useful in winning Surge Fist wars, as it will hit only once and land full damage and, if timed correctly, can hit jumping opponents as they land. Unlike other Hadoken users, this is the only variant available to him.
- This is the only projectile super art (or projectile super move period, i.e. super combo or critical art) that only hits once.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://www.gamefaqs.com/arcade/575310-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-fight-for-the-future/faqs/7501
|Sean's Move List|
|Unique Attacks||Sean Pachiki • Rolling Sobat|
|Special Attacks||Sean Tackle • Dragon Smash • Tornado • Ryuubi Kyaku • Zenpou Tenshin|
|Super Arts||Hado Burst • Shoryu Cannon • Hyper Tornado|