|All appearances||Hold , and release|
Guile pulls out a pair of handcuffs and places them on the opponent. The move does no damage but it restrains the opponent for a couple seconds. It is a little awkward to use due to the back charge movement that can take the player out of the range of the opponent.
- The move is based on Guile's infamous Handcuff Glitch in Street Fighter II.
- Poison has a similar move in Final Fight Revenge which, different from Guile's does a small amount of damage.
- This attack may have been the inspiration for future command grabs such as Karakusa that do not do much damage by themselves but enable the user to combo on a successful connection.
- This attack is the only time Guile has had a command grab.
- This attack is also the only known charge command grab in the series.