This is a list of quotes used by Ken Masters.
Street Fighter IV series
- "I'm ready for ya. Bring it on!"
- "Dude, you alright there?"
- "If you can't hit me, why bother attacking at all?"
- "Get in the game, man."
- "Get serious..."
- "The fight's just begun."
- "Ugh... is that really all you can do?"
- "Come on, man. Take this seriously!"
- "Come on, show me what you're made of!"
- "You can still win this if you don't give up."
Rufus: "So, Ken Masters! At last we meet! This is gonna hurt like nobody's business!"
Ken: "Hm... This could be interesting. Bring it on, meatball!"
Rufus: "Why, you!!!"
- "Challenge me after some practice."
- "That's right!"
- "I knew I'd win!" (Time Over)
- "If you really wanna find what you're after, you can't hold back like that!"
- "So this is the Satsui no Hado I've been hearing about. I'll admit, it's no joke!"
- "You don't have what it takes to be America's No. 1 fighter!"
- "If you wanna go around braggin', you gotta beat me before runnin' your mouth!"
- "I like your style, wild man!"
- "You'd be a lot cuter if you smiled once in a while, kiddo."
- "Weren't you supposed to go back to China and be just a regular girl or something?"
- "That was fun! Next time, forget your business and concentrate on the action!"
- "Sorry to beat you up so bad. Shoulda known you wouldn't put up a fight..."
- "No matter how many times I see it, your limbs really freak me out, man!"
- "You should stick with Lucha Libre and leave the real fighting to us big boys!"
- "I guess I should be the big star instead of you, huh?"
- "You're one dangerous senior citizen, I'll tell you that!"
- "M-Master?! What are you doing here? Why now?"
- "I hope Eliza doesn't get mad at me for beating up my brother-in-law like that."
- "You gotta be first in Japan before you can be first in the world, pal!"
- "Phew! You almost had me back there. Felt like I was hypnotized or somethin'!"
- "Well, now you've fought the best America has to offer. Satisfied?"
- "Looks like I came out on top this time! Better luck next time, friend!"
- "Well, if that's all you've got, Ryu won't have any trouble beating you, too!"
- "It's good to see you're doin' good, kid. Say, have you fought you-know-who yet?"
- "What's the deal with that freaky body of yours, anyway?"
- "It takes more than a pretty face to make it in the ring, pal! Try working out!"
- "Looks like you're still no match for my Dragon Punch, eh?"
- "I just love easy wins!"
- "Defense will only get you so far against me. You gotta be more aggressive!"
- "Ha ha! A win like this is bound to make me even more famous!"
- "Sorry to disappoint you, pal, but I'm not seeking apprentices right now."
- "Knowing when to quit is not a good quality for a fighter to have, pal."
- "C'mon! I'll take anyone on! I'll knock you all out one after another!"
- "A quick K.O. is no way to please the crowd! You gotta get 'em worked up!"
- "I know what you wanna say, "You're so cool! You rock!" That's it, right?"
- "The ring is no place for thinking! Your fists should be faster than your brain!"
- "As soon as I fight him, I'll get outta here. I can't keep Eliza waiting!"
- "I did it again!"
"Yeah. Everything's going great. What about you? How'd the tests go? Great! Listen, take it easy, OK? When you go down steps, make sure you-What? Oh, I read it in a baby book. OK, OK. I'll back off. I love you too, Eliza. I'll call you again later."
"Just think -Me, a dad! It feels like I'm dreaming. I guess it'll all feel pretty real once he's born, though. You and I used to just be plain old fighters, didn't we, Ryu? Then I up and got married and now I'm on the road to fatherhood. I wish I could say I felt the same way now as I did when we trained together, but things will definately change from here on out. I'm feeling pretty strange here, Ryu. Change is good, but it can be scary too. I wonder what advice you'd have fore me... Guess I'll just ask you in person!"
- "He's so small... Congratulations, mom! We were waitin' for ya, kiddo! Welcome to the Masters family!"
- "You've got potential, but you need to keep your head in the game."
- "You should have trained more under Sagat before venturing out on your own."
- "I knew walking into the ring that I'd humiliate you! And I did it my way!"
- "An out of control temper is no match for a champ like me!"
- "You can bite and shock me all you want. In the end, I will still walk away the champ!"
- "Just who do you work for anyway? Keep in mind your answer will have consequences."
- "Don't look so mad, kid! You're cuter when you're smiling!"
- "Anyone ever say that you're a workaholic? Take a vacation once in a while!"
- "Everyone gets down in the dumps sometimes. I'm sure you'll get over it."
- "Knocked out, already? Dude, are you for real?"
- "I'm always up for a rough and tumble fight, dude!"
- "It takes more than a 15 foot reach to knock me out, partner!"
- "You've really deepened my appreciation for boxing!"
- "It'll take more than Sumo to take away my American title, friend!"
- "Don't worry. I'm sure someone somewhere would appreciate your cooking."
- "Ryu... Is that really you!? What the hell happened? Ryu!"
- "So, where's the camera crew? I don't see anyone..."
- "You're getting too old for this. Have you thought about retiring?"
- "You're not mad at me are you, master?"
- "Bring my sister-in-law over for a visit soon! Eliza really wants to see her!"
- "Don't get me wrong. I really like red. I just don't like it suits a ninja."
- "Dude, you're looking a little crispy. I guess my moves don't mix well with oil."
- "Alright! Alright! I won't treat you like a kid from now on. Happy?"
- "That was close! What's up with that eye of yours, anyway?"
- "Your days as an evil overlord are over! Don't show your face around here again!"
- "For a kid, you sure are tough! I've got high hopes for your Rindo-kan dojo!"
- "What a pain... Guess I can get back to Eliza now."
- "I only believe in fortune tellers when they have good news!"
- "What? No, it's me. Seriously. Just a stunt double? Gimme a break!"
- "You have to come over for a visit once my kid is born!"
- "Ryu was right. You're a tough customer. But I'm his real rival!"
- "You've gotten a lot stronger! I can't let my guard down around you anymore!"
- "Why did you resurrect yourself into the same lame body type as last time?"
- "The chance to meet interesting people like you is why I can't quit fighting!"
- "Take your eyes off the mirror for a second and hit the gym now and then!"
- "Haha, I like it! You got power, kid! Let's do it again sometime!"
- "Lose the hat, kid. That went out of style years ago!"
- "You didn't give it your all, did you? Were you afraid of my Hadokens?"
- "See? The strongest fighter always wins! As easy to understand as a flowchart!"
- "I could really improve if I could find someone strong enough to beat me!"
- "Get back up and I'll just knock you down again!"
- "Got it!"
- "The whole American champion thing seems petty. I should aim even higher!"
- "Uh-oh! I'd better check with Eliza!"
- "Not bad! Looks like I just earned myself a new rival!"
- "You know my moves, don't you? Why'd you just walk into 'em like that?"
- "Natural ability is great, but it takes work to use it!"
- "Phew! I bet that would make for one exciting replay!"
- "You look awfully familiar... What's going on here?"
- "It's not that I don't like dancing. It's just that fighting suits me better."
- "Your size just makes you a bigger target, pal."
- "Pro wrestling? No thanks. I prefer to take my kicks from bare feet."
- "If you want to beat me, better bring a helicopter next time!"