The stage is an enormous dome-shaped room with various high-tech computers on both ends. In the background, a massive set of Mount Rushmore-esque statues can be seen. These statues depict the Four Kings of Shadaloo; from left to right, Balrog, M. Bison, Vega, and either F.A.N.G or Sagat (depending on the mode); the Bison statue also has a hand holding a globe, positioned near the center of the area. Closer to the foreground, there is an ongoing battle between Shadaloo forces and a group of Special Forces agents, with a Strider-esque ninja and a spacesuit-clad Shadaloo agent chasing each other.
In F.A.N.G's story mode fight with M. Bison, his statue is replaced with one of Sagat, since it takes place at a time when Sagat had not yet been replaced within Shadaloo.
The left and right edges of the stage can cause special cinematic knockouts if the final blow is landed at the corners. On the right side, the character is thrown face-first into the hand of a M. Bison statue. The statue unleashes a burst of Psycho Power on the character before releasing them.
On the left side, the character is slammed on their back against a large screen and falls to the ground. Meanwhile, the screen that displays data about the character that was knocked onto it. Abigail can't be knocked on the screen, due to his large size. Though he still has a texture file of his monitor transition data.
|Akuma||The Strongest||Male||178 cm||90 kg||Unknown|
|Alex||Hyper Bomber||Male||195 cm||111 kg||USA|
|Balrog||Raging Buffalo||Male||198 cm||135 kg||USA|
|Birdie||AWOL||Male||216 cm||230 kg||UK|
|Blanka||Unconfirmed Data||Male||192 cm||98 kg||Brazil|
|Cammy||Killer Bee||Female||164 cm||61 kg||UK|
|Charlie Nash||Undead Avenger||Male||186 cm||93 kg||Unknown|
|Chun-Li||Interpol Agent||Female||169 cm||Secret||China|
|Cody||Violent Mayor||Male||185 cm||80 kg||USA|
|Dhalsim||Yoga Guru||Male||176cm (Varies)||48kg (Varies)||India|
|E. Honda||Salty||Male||185 cm||137 kg||Japan|
|Ed||Progressing||Male||182 cm||86 kg||Unknown|
|Falke||Goody Two-Shoes||Female||176 cm||54 kg||Unknown|
|G||Earth||Male||200 cm||150 kg||Earth|
|Guile||Sonic Avenger||Male||182 cm||99 kg||USA|
|Ibuki||Student||Female||162 cm||55 kg||Japan|
|Juri||Spider||Female||165 cm||57 kg||Korea|
|Kage||Satsui no Hado||Male||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown|
|Karin||The Princess||Female||162 cm||59 kg||Japan|
|Ken||Flashy Fighter||Male||175 cm||83 kg||USA|
|Kolin||Deceiver||Female||168 cm||65 kg||Unknown|
|Laura||Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu||Female||175 cm||72 kg||Brazil|
|Lucia||Caution!!||Female||172 cm||58 kg||USA|
|M. Bison||The Boss||Male||182 cm||112 kg||Unknown|
|Menat||Fortune Teller||Female||163 cm||56 kg||Egypt|
|Necalli||Anomaly||Unknown||190 cm||113 kg||Unknown|
|Poison||Mad Gear||Unknown||175 cm||52 kg||USA|
|R. Mika||Muscle Spirit||Female||168 cm||70 kg||Japan|
|Rashid||Wannabe Hero||Male||178 cm||85 kg||Unknown|
|Ryu||Hado Awakened||Male||175 cm||85 kg||Unknown|
|Sagat||Dirty Traitor||Male||226 cm||98 kg||Thailand|
|Sakura||Part-Time Worker||Female||157 cm||52 kg||Japan|
|Urien||Ungodly Power||Male||195 cm||120 kg||Unknown|
|Vega||Narcissist||Male||186 cm||84 kg||Spain|
|Zangief||Red Cyclone||Male||214 cm||181 kg||Russia|
|Zeku||Sales Rep||Male||181 cm||89 kg||Japan|
- Despite stating Sakura is the shortest character in the game, her in-game model is taller than Ibuki.
- Due to Abigail not being affected by Stage Transitions due to his size, Sagat is the tallest character that this machine can do an analysis on.
- Furthermore, this machine is one of the few times Sagat is refereed to in a way that isn't tigers or his "King" moniker.
- It is a little odd for Ryu to have the title "Hado Awakened", as it better describes the way Kage came to be.
- This machine is the second time Zeku has been mistaken for a salesman, first time being Ibuki mistaking him for one in his story mode.
- It is rather odd that Chun-Li's weight is listed as "Secret", since Shadaloo has no reason to hide this information.
- Though it is possible even they do not have this info as it has been kept a secret to everyone since her debut.
- To date no ninja characters have their ninja occupation listed, instead they have their secondary occupation listed (Ibuki as "Student" and Zeku as "Salesman").