This is a list of quotes used by Laura.
Character Selection Edit
- "Let me zap you!"
- "Boom! That's how you start the fight and finish it quickly!"
- "Can't we start this already?" (Easy Survival Mode)
- "Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu. Wanna try it?" (Normal Survival Mode)
- "I'll knock you out! K?" (Hard Survival Mode)
- "Are you ready? All good? Right, let's begin!" (Extreme Survival Mode)
Critical Art activation Edit
- "Punishment time! Here we go! One more down!"
Round Victory Edit
- "Ding ding! I took this round!" (Japanese: Ta da! I am the winner!)
- (low health) "That was so close..." (Japanese: Whew... That was dangerous!)
Round Loss Edit
- "But why?!"
- "Why... I..." (crumple KO)
Versus Mode (Generic) Edit
- "Anyone can release electricity! Rub your hair a little, and...zap! Easy, right?"
- "Why dontcha join Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu? Come on, you know you wanna!"
- "Phew! That was so much awesome, I couldn't help but giggle!"
- "When I compare you to Sean... You're pretty much the same!"
- "Come at me with a bang!"
Versus Mode (Character-Specific) Edit
- "You thought your size gave you an advantage? Too bad! This is where jiu-jitsu really shines!"
- "You look like you've got potential! Come at me full blast next time!"
- "Money? What happened, did you forget your wallet?"
- "Actually, Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu could use a mascot like Blanka-chan... Maybe I'll come up with one!"
- "Haha! You do look like a bee! Buzzing around all over the place!"
- "That one kick that went ya-ya-ya was really cool!"
- "I can tell you learned your moves on the streets. Don't get me wrong, though—you're not half bad."
- "Hey, teach me that stretchy thing! Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu could use a move like that!"
- "You're taking sumo worldwide? Nice! I have big plans for my style too!"
- "So you have somewhere to go? If not, why not come train with me in Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu?"
- "You're tall! I bet you hit your head on doorframes a lot, huh?"
- "Ha! So much passion! I like your style!"
- "That hair style's pretty neat! Makes you look all serious!"
- "What's that shu-shu thing you keep throwing? It is a shuriken?"
- "Isn't a little shock better than actual pain? And it's more fun!"
- "That was fun, but are you sure you know what strength is?"
- "Kanzuki, was it? Is everyone in your family as strong as you?"
- "The way you control your opponent's power like that... Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu could use those moves!"
- "I've seen you somewhere before... Err... Um... Who're you again?"
- "That was a blast! I love going up against new styles!"
- "Why is it when I look at you I get all...antsy?"
- "Hey, I love getting my fortune read! ...Well, only if you've got good things to say!"
- "Don't make such scary faces! Did I zap you too hard or something?"
- "You wanna devour me? Maybe if you can beat me next time!"
- "Nice whip work! Not sure my gramps would approve, though! Haha!"
- "You're Zangief's apprentice? Come to think of it, the way you came at me like BAAAM was just like him!"
- "Looks like my electricity beats your wind! How shocking!"
- "The meaning of battle? It's about the thrill of the fight, right?"
- "Mmm, nice. I can tell you work hard when you work out. What was your style again?"
- "If you like training and traveling, how about joining our Matsuda dojo?"
- "For such an esteemed guy, you sure crackled and popped a lot!"
- "Huh? Did you say something about my face? Sorry, I didn't catch that last bit."
- "Your throws are mesmerizing! Just as awesome as ever!"
- "Y'know pops, you don't need that rejuvenating trick. I happen to think older men are very sexy! Hahaha!"
Character Story ModeEdit
Stage 1: Hillside PlazaEdit
Laura: "You look pretty strong. Think you might be up for a match?"
Birdie: "Huh? I'm way too hungry. I'm not going to fight."
Laura: "What if I treat you to a meal if you fight me?"
Birdie: "You really mean it?!"
Laura: "Ah haha!"
Stage 3: Forgotten WaterfallEdit
Ryu: "If you want."
Laura: "I knew you'd be fun!"
Stage 4: Underground ArenaEdit
Laura: "Ah! I feel so good!"
Zangief: "Oh! I think you should have this."
A Shadow Falls Edit
- "Hey, that doesn't sound thrilling at all! Let's make this a tag team match for real!"
- "Hi! Were you guys talking about me?"