This is a list of quotes used by Menat.
- "Have you considered your destiny? Do you believe in fate?"
Critical Art activation
Versus Mode (Generic)
Versus Mode (Character-Specific)
- "I read your fortune! Your business is gonna be okay. Be careful not to forget anything though..."
- "It's hard to see the future of you fighters. I guess because you're always fighting against it?"
- "Your future... I can see it. It's becoming clear. You will... continue to... get fatter."
- "It's not bad to think that you can fight against destiny. But it's also very dangerous..."
- "You're like a bright star, fighting against your destiny! I guess it's kinda poetic?"
- "You will have difficult times ahead... But it's okay! Definitely... Probably... Maybe... I hope?"
- "Hmm. I'm trying to see your future, but all I get is purple smoke. Weird."
- "Everyone here is so moody. Geez, does getting older mean becoming a sourpuss?"
- "I looked into your future, and saw the perfect boyfriend for you. And... maybe some things are better left unsaid."
- "So, don't take this the wrong way, okay? But it seems to me that you're actually very lonely."
- "If Master were here, she'd probably say something like "for those seeking to lead, your greatest enemy is your own inflated ego...""
- "I see two bright stars in the sky, competing to see who burns the brightest! But one seems to be fading out..."
- "Wow you're cold! And not just your touch. How very sad."