This is a list of quotes used by Menat.
- "I see your future. Wanna know who'll win?"
- "Have you considered your destiny? Do you believe in fate?"
- "“Don't be full of hubris.” Master taught me that." (Training)
- "Hey, can you hurry this up? I have more errands to run." (Easy Survival Mode)
- "I may look young, but, don't underestimate me." (Medium Survival Mode)
- "Master, please watch over me." (Hard Survival Mode)
- "Soul Power shall guide me." (Extreme Survival Mode)
- "Light the way!"
- "Power up!"
Critical Art activation
- "Behold your future!"
Critical Art connected
- "I shall present your prophecy! But you already know it!"
- "I shall present your prophecy! Cloudy with a chance of Soul Storm!"
- "I shall present your prophecy! Hm. Sorry to say, it looks bad."
Critical Art end
- "Master! I really did it!"
- "The result was as foretold."
- "Oh, that was a close one." (Low health)
- "'So ends the lesson.' She'd say. Ow!" (Perfect)
- "Mas...ter..." (crumple KO)
- "I sense nervous energy..."
Versus Mode (Generic)
- "If Master were here, she'd say - "This battle was already decided from the moment you met me."
- "Today wasn't your lucky day. Better luck tomorrow!"
- "Remember? I can see the future. I know what you're going to do before you do."
- "Just like Master always says, "To lose a battle is..." Ah... um... Geez, what was it again?"
- "Um... maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you? Want me to take a quick peek?"
Versus Mode (Character-Specific)
- "I read your fortune! Your business is gonna be okay. Be careful not to forget anything though..."
- "My master told me, there are some powers you should stay far away from. And yours is definitely one of them."
- "It's hard to see the future of you fighters. I guess because you're always fighting against it?"
- "Your future... I can see it. It's becoming clear. You will... continue to... get fatter."
- "Your prospects as a mascot look grim. I can see bargain bins and deep discounts in your future..."
- "It's not bad to think that you can fight against destiny. But it's also very dangerous..."
- "You're like a bright star, fighting against your destiny! I guess it's kinda poetic?"
- "Your career may end sooner than you think. I see shirked responsibilities and anger in your future."
- "Um, sorry, but I don't see worldwide success in your near future..."
- "You will have difficult times ahead... But it's okay! Definitely... Probably... Maybe... I hope?"
- "That power... It's like that of...Bison, was it? I have a feeling I will see more of it in the future..."
- "Hmm. I'm trying to see your future, but all I get is purple smoke. Weird."
- "You're working hard on something stupid. Does that make you a hard worker or just stupid?"
- "According to Master, your card is the World. But something seems off about that."
- "Everyone here is so moody. Geez, does getting older mean becoming a sourpuss?"
- "I looked into your future, and saw the perfect boyfriend for you. And... maybe some things are better left unsaid."
- "So, don't take this the wrong way, okay? But it seems to me that you're actually very lonely."
- "Master taught me about death; she says that anything without an ending can't begin. Pretty cool, huh?"
- "If Master were here, she'd probably say something like "for those seeking to lead, your greatest enemy is your own inflated ego..."
- "I see two bright stars in the sky, competing to see who burns the brightest! But one seems to be fading out..."
- "Wow, you're cold! And not just your touch. How very sad."
- "My crystal ball is telling me... that you're not really the type to believe in crystal balls..."*
- "I can see into your future.. There's a meeting...with an old friend... And possibly...love...?"
- "There's no future for fakes! Did you think I wouldn't be able see through you?"
- "It seems you bear a terrible burden. Wow, why is everyone around here so serious?"
- "My master told me, fortune-telling is a guide, but your feet walk the journey."
- "I can see a shining future for you as a fighter! But, it's still quite a ways away..."
- "Hmm? I feel a sense of royalty? Just my imagination, I guess?"
- "So you've been fighting for a really long time... Why not take a nap every now and then?"
- "I can see you've been through a lot, but your hardship is not yet over..."
- "Master mentioned of someone of your description, but you seem to be more of "some thing"..."
- "If Master were here, she'd probably say, "True beauty is...ah...true beauty is..." Hold on, it's on the tip of my tongue!"
- "I... don't really think the muscle look suits me. I'm aiming to be as graceful and elegant as my master is.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.