|This article may or may not be a stub, but it's definitely missing something.|
Specifically: Format to match the rest of the character articles and fix any possible grammar errors.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by giving us what we need.
Natsu Ayuhara (鮎原 夏 Ayuhara Natsu) is a fighting game character from the Rival Schools games.
Natsu is a smart and outspoken person seen by many of her schoolmates as a sister figure. With a sharp personality, she dislikes liars and people who uses any form of bullying against the weak. And because she acts more of a man than a girl, many boys in school are afraid of her, but her female schoolmates almost inundate her with love letters every day. She has a secret crush on Shoma who she argues with almost everyday.
In the School Life Mode of Nekketsu Seisyun Nikki 2, Natsu is initially very calm and serious during the first meeting, being challenged by Shoma to a beach volleyball game as well as showing her seriousness when she demonstrates her volleyball skills towards her coach, Kohtaro Okita near the end of the mode itself. During the school term, Natsu shows more of her personality aside from being smart and outspoken, in that she's also a happy, cheerful, and fun-loving woman, aiding and helping out Roberto, Nagare, and Mari Nanase during the School Fair Day.
Natsu has short-length dark blue hair with long fringes and blue eyes. Her primary outfit is a red long sleeve collar shirt with white spiral design on her shirt with a Gorin emblem on her left chest, dark red belt and red (in the first game, they are leotard in-game) short shorts. She wears white wristbands on both of her hands, a matching red and white kneepads, red socks and white sneakers with red linings and red and white collar.
As Natsu2, she wears her summer school uniform, a white short sleeved loose collared shirt with an extended collar, a blue short pleated skirt with pale blue panties underneath, green socks and yellow and white sneakers with black laces. In both Shoma's ending and her individual ending from within Rival Schools: United by Fate, along with the Gorin High ending in Project Justice as well, she is depicted wearing this outfit but with white wristbands on her wrists and her socks and sneakers are from her volleyball primary outfit.
In the School Life Mode of Nekketsu Seisyun Nikki 2, Natsu is usually seen wearing her Gorin's summer school uniform or her primary outfit. During the School Fair Day, Natsu wears her winter school uniform without her gray school jacket to show off her white long sleeved button shirt with gray laces on the collar and the sleeves are folded into cuffs, gray short skirt, white knee-high socks and black dress shoes. She also wears a green apron within her school uniform and on Christmas Eve, she wears a blue high-neck sleeveless long formal gown. Natsu also wears two swimsuits during both Swimming Day and the Beach Overnight; her first swimsuit is a yellow two-piece bikini and the other one is her sports attire worn by female beach volleyball players, in which it is a black sports bra top with a "Capcom" logo on front, and a matching black bikini.
Her motivation is to find the perpetrators responsible for the attacks on Gorin and she eventually joins up with both Shoma and Roberto from within their own similar investigations into the matter itself, although she frequently argues with Shoma on how they should proceed forward from within their own mission. Her individual ending shows Natsu, who's making her way to Gorin High contemplating to herself on how she's happy to know and realize that the bad guys have been defeated while her own fellow volleyball club members have fully recovered from the past attacks and also, Natsu was personally impressed in having to see Shoma fight and battle during the ordeal itself. While talking and speaking to two fellow Gorin High schoolmates/volleyball club members near the front gate of the school itself, Shoma passes by while making a witty remark about Natsu, which causes Natsu to chase after Shoma from within a comical manner, all while Roberto looks on and says to himself that this is perhaps both Shoma and Natsu's own idea of fun towards each other.
Natsu is suspicious of the new student Momo and disagrees with Shoma when he believes that they should help Momo out. After Shoma leaves to investigate on his own with Momo, Natsu joins Roberto and Nagare in looking for the culprits of the new school disturbance. Later on, she is the first to welcome back Shoma after he is unexpectedly betrayed by Momo.
After the incident, Natsu and Shoma had decided to privately talk and speak with each other from within a personal conversation, with the high implication that the two of them are ready and prepared to confess and reveal their own personal feelings to one another, but before they're able to do so, Momo unexpectedly hugs Shoma from behind (due to the fact that Momo had fallen in love with Shoma for real after he had unexpectedly came to her defense and helped saved her from both Kurow and Demon Hyo), much to Natsu's chagrin and that Natsu herself angrily wants Momo to be expelled from Gorin for her past actions, all while Roberto and Nagare comment to each other about the comical love triangle situation between the trio themselves.
Most of Natsu's moves make use of techniques in volleyball. And since some of these moves involve the use of projectiles--in this case, volleyballs--, the player must use such attacks with caution; characters with weapons can deflect such attacks back to her.
- Soulful Serve (Japanese: 入魂サーブ Jikkon Serve) - Natsu serves a volleyball. It goes at a downwards angle, then bounces off the ground in exactly the same angle. This will entirely miss if used at very close range with the opponent. This is also usable in the air.
- Sliding Receive (スライディングレシーブ) - Natsu does what the attack's name implies. It must be blocked low; otherwise, the opponent is sent into the air, from which an Air Combo can be started. If blocked, however, the recovery delay is horrible.
- Rolling Receive (Japanese: 回転レシーブ Kaiten Receive) - As in the above move, Natsu does what the attack's name implies. This move must also be blocked low; otherwise, the opponent is sent high into the air, from which an Air Combo can be started. This move can be chained from a Textbook Combo.
- Perfect Block (Japanese: 完全ブロック Kanzen Block) - This is Natsu's air counter move; thus, this is an air-only move. Not much used, though, as players prefer to finish Air Combos using the Intense Spike or Fire Serve.
- Intense Spike (Japanese: 特訓スパイク Tokkun Spike) - An air-only move. Natsu spikes the opponent to the ground. This move is an excellent Air Combo finisher.
Burning Vigor AttacksEdit
- Magical Ball: Heaven's Serve (Japanese: 魔球・天井サーブ Makyuu Tenjou Serve) - Natsu tosses a volleyball high into the air, which then splits into three and lands a few steps ahead of her. Not very much used because of its delay between startup and impact. Furthermore, it's easy to see where it will land just by seeing the shadows on the ground. Nonetheless, if this attack successfully connects, it will deal massive damage.
- Intense Spike - Natsu jumps in mid-air to make a devastating ball spike to set her opponent a blaze dealing 5 hits in a massive damage.
- Fire Serve (ファイヤーサーブ) - This is the powered version of the Soulful Serve, and it briefly sets the opponent aflame. Good for Tardy Counters due to its fast startup and recovery. This can also be used in the air for an Air Combo finisher, although the Intense Spike is much more recommended.
- Fight A Hundredfold (Japanese: ファイト１００倍 Fight Hyakubai) - Natsu motivates the active character with some pep talk, filling the Guts meter to maximum level.
- Final Spike- The active character smacks the opponent into the air then leaps up and smashes them towards the ground. Natsu slides in and hits them back into the air while performing her Sliding Receive then both her and the active character leap up and smash the opponent altogether with a devastating spike (as Natsu2).
- Natsu does the Hot-Blooded Giant Wheel.
- The life of Natsu is as described:
- Natsu is Batsu and Hinata's "fighting buddy" and childhood friend respectively.
- Natsu lives a normal family life; she lives with both parents, and has a brother, Shun, who is in the first year of college. Her father is a former national superintendent.
- She performs well in home economics, physical education, and in Japanese and English language classes; but fares poorly in art.
- She is voiced by Narumi Tsunoda.
- Her official epithet is "Powerful Attacker".
- She has one of the most damaging attack when executing her Burning Vigor, the others are Shoma, Roberto, Gan, Kyoko and Hyo.
- Natsu's volleyball coach is Kotaro Okita, who appears as one of the instructors in School Life Mode in Nekketsu Seisyun Nikki 2, and is the strongest instructor after Mari Nanase when increasing the edit characters' status.
- Her surname could be a reference to Kozue Ayuhara, the main protagonist of the 1968 manga/anime series Attack No. 1, who is also a volleyball player.
- She shares her birthday with Ken.
- When the player plays as Natsu2, Natsu is not seen doing her volleyball stance but her own normal fighting stance.
- Some of Natsu's moves, such as the Soulful Serve and her Intense Spike are used by the main protagonist, Shoyo Hinata and many other volleyball players from different schools in the 2012 manga/anime series Haikyū!!.
|Rival Schools Characters|
|Rival Schools: United by Fate|| Akira · Batsu · Boman · Daigo · Edge · Gan · Hayato|
Hideo · Hinata · Hyo · Kyoko · Kyosuke · Natsu
Raizo · Roberto · Roy · Sakura · Shoma · Tiffany
|Nekketsu Seisyun Nikki 2||Nagare · Ran|
|Project Justice||Chairperson · Kurow · Momo · Yurika · Zaki|