This is a list of quotes used by Poison.
SVC Chaos (non-playable)
- "Let’s go!
- "I’ll give you the show of a lifetime!"
- "Now, the show’s ready to begin!"
- "Yeah! Time to make some cash!" (When paired with Hugo)
- "Time to get wild!"
- "What the hell?"
- "You don't look so tough."
- "I'm not just hotter than you. I also just kicked your ass!"
- "Now I'm... mad...!" (Chip KO)
- "Stop worrying so much and learn to live for the moment!"
- "Fighting guys like you is really a one-night-only kind of deal."
- "Trying to steal money from your boss... You got guts, I'll give you that. That's all you got, though."
- "It doesn't matter if you're from the jungle, stupid is just stupid."
- "You're too delicate, sweetheart. Marks like you make for the perfect sucker."
- "Now we know who the cool and beautiful one is around here!"
- "Talk about falling from grace! I used to fear you, but now looking at you just kinda pisses me off."
- "Not bad for a sideshow. As a fighter, you're completely terrible, though."
- "Rules and etiquette and crap like that are so boring. I fight how I please!"
- "Looks like you couldn't handle my rhythm. Try again when you're a little more mature."
- "Lighten up already. You take yourself way too seriously."
- "You haven't changed at all. Not necessarily a good thing."
- "Get a grip, Hugo! If you get beat up in practice, what's gonna happen in a real fight?"
- "I'm not interested in beating up little girls. Run along and go play with the other children."
- "I only like pranks if I'm the one pulling them."
- "That was pathetic! It'll take more than that if you wanna sweep me off my feet!"
- "Wasn't there a song about this? "Something or the other in the mirror"...?"
- "Oh. You're still around. You still playing soldier up in the mountains?"
- "Learn to put your money where your mouth is!"
- "You got a lotta fans, you know. A real showman never disappoints!"
- "I hate to admit this, but I'm still kinda shaking in my little boots here."
- "My, my, aren't you just full of energy? I'll be watching you closely. Heh."
- "The most beautiful person in the world? Me, of course. You had to ask?"
- "I thought you were gonna be tougher than that! Color me disappointed."
- "Those Japanese sure do make some realistic robots. Wait, you're not Japanese? And you're not a robot?!"
- "This is no place for kids to be playing around. Go on, scamper on home."
- "The overbearing types are such a pain."
- "Your face just pisses me off. Show it to me again and I'll stomp it in!"
- "Sorry, I don't know the guy you're looking for."
- "Old folks should just go off and die in a corner somewhere. Leave the world to us!"
- "I don't have the time to turn boys into men. Go home and have some of mommy's milk."
- "What kinda idiot would make such a thing?!"
- "I'm not gonna be able to put on a show with that! You gotta get into more!"
- "Hmm... You got the looks, but everything else about you is just too flat." (Versus mode)
- "Quiet on the outside, a little wild on the inside. I like it!"
- "Always a pleasure to fight against a famous guy! Been a long time since I've gotten this worked up."
- "It's almost time for the finisher! And I'm gonna unmask you in front of everyone!"
- "You'd make for a nice pet. You'd have to pull your own weight financially, of course."
- "You're so straight-laced. It wouldn't hurt to get a little down and dirty every now and then."
- "Don't you know how to properly escort a lady? You gotta work on your dating skills..."
- "I'm too busy for your kiddie games. You wouldn't like what's in my dollhouse anyway."
- "Just charging in like a bull isn't gonna work! You need to learn how to lure people into your trap..."
- "I need boys who are made of stronger stuff. My wrestling league has no openings for you."
- "I'm stronger and more beautiful than you. We didn't need to fight to figure that out, though."
- "Yeah...now that's how you put on a show! Can you feel the excitement in the air?"
- "A good-looking monster is still a monster! Get outta my face!" (Versus mode)
- "In a way, being so one-track-minded is kinda admirable."
- "You're not half bad. Too bad there weren't more people watching that great fight."
- "Was that stimulating enough for you? I'll play with you anytime..."
- "Yeah, yeah, I heard you already. Now, shut up and go home. It's past your bedtime."
- "If you're a real man, fight with your fists instead of a sword! ...A steel chair is sometimes also acceptable."
- "How’d you like the taste of my whip? I’ve got more where that came from…"
- "What a cheeky little cat… I’ll give you a big juicy fish if you stay outta my way…"
- "Did fighting someone so beautiful get you all worked up? Relax buddy."
- "I feel like I’ve seen you somewhere before… but, where?"
- "Talking cats, hah! I must be hungover."
- "Let's have some fun..."
- "What, you're gonna just stand there?"
- "Aw poor baby, did you break a nail?"
- "Put your tongue back, you're drooling."
- "Sit! Stay."
- "Is baby scared?"
- "I know just the thing to help you sleep..."
- "Come here and take your punishment!"
- "Come closer, get a better look."
- "Bet you're happy to see me!"
- "You think you can take me? You're not the first to make that mistake."
- "I'm stronger AND hotter than you. You can't compete."
- "Quit droolin' you creep."
- "A child could wipe the floor with you!"
- "A for effort."
- "What... happened...?" (Chip KO)
- "Like my shoes? I guess you got a good view of them while I was kicking you!"
- "Was that supposed to be a rehearsal or were you serious?"
- "That was pretty fun. Ready for another match?"
- "Better luck next time!"
- "If you want to train, do it at home. What a waste of time!"
- "Nothing to see here! What a bore!"
- "And to think I came here to scout out new talent. Pathetic!"
- "Not bad. Work with me, and we can take it to the next level.'"
- "You enjoy being stepped on?"
- "Go ahead. Just tell me what you'd like me to do to you..."
- "I can sympathize, but the future is what's important. Not the past."
- "You can't call yourself a god if you lose to a mortal like me!"
- "Death matches are fun to watch, but they wreck havoc in the ring."
- "Boxing and pro wrestling don't mix. Not to mention your other issues..."
- "Your electrifying style would fit right into my wrestling troupe!"
- "Cute face, but you don't have the charm to cut it in the ring."
- "You are earning a good living already. You don't need a job offering from me."
- "Quit rebelling and join up with me already!"
- "It's clear you're just in this for the money. No love the game."
- "You'd make a decent wrestler. How can I contact you? Huh? No address?"
- "You look kind of sad. Are you all right?"
- "You've got a flashy style, but music isn't really my bag."
- "Fancy moves! Would you consider stepping into the ring?"
- "I've had enough of your advice. I'm not one for formalities."
- "Sumo isn't different than pro wrestling, is it?"
- "Dancing needs sensuality to really work. Try again when you’re older, kid!"
- "Just because my name is Poison doesn’t mean you can serve it to me!"
- "What style! I guess I should expect as much from a famous movie star."
- "Assassin, huh? Sometime tells me that you wouldn’t really work in wrestling."
- "If you're half the soldier you appear to be, you're dynamite in the ring!"
- "You're still a weirdo, but a promise is a promise. Time to join me."
- "You say you are a CEO? What a happy coincidence! I could use a new sponsor!"
- "The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Stand up, ya big lug!"
- "I was a hell raiser like you when I was young. Tee hee..."
- "Your moves are solid, but you’re not cut out for fan service with that attitude."
- "Quite the showman. And handsome, too."
- "It's great that you're so full of energy and all, but do you ever relax?"
- "Even as a heel, you're too evil! You'll scare the audience away."
- "No more playing soldiers! You’re in my stable from now on!"
- "I don't believe in your cheap parlor tricks. Hey! Are you reading my mind?"
- "You've got the trash talking down, but I don't know if you could handle the ring."
- "Not bad. Ever considered a career in Pro Wrestling?"
- "You're far too strict and serious to entertain in the ring."
- "Learning all the moves only by watching? Aren't you the model fan?"
- "I win! Gimme the prize!"
- "You’re a little old for wrestling. Your hawk would make a great mascot, though."
- "Weaker than me and less attractive. What a pity."
- "I’m not as simple as a brat like you might think!"
- "Get out of here while you can still run on your own feet, you loudmouthing punk!"
- "The Red Cyclone is always welcome in my ring. Let me know if you reconsider."
- "Can't start the show without the star, right?"
- "Dammit. How did things end up like this?" (Character Story Mode)
- "Well... I can still manage." (Character Story Mode)
- "You're gonna be my little plaything." (Easy Survival Mode)
- "Hehe. Come to me!" (Normal Survival Mode)
- "Whipping time!" (Hard Survival Mode)
- "Time to have some fun!" (Extreme Survival Mode)
- "Showtime! I got you! Take off! Was it good for you?"
- "Oh, worn out already?"
- "Come back soon."
- "Didn't expect this. Still a loser."
Versus Mode (Generic)
- "I love how my whip sounded on your body!"
- "Seriously? Is that all you got?"
- "C'mon. Do you need me to whip you?"
- "No excuses. You lost fair and square."
- "Come back when you're ready!"
Versus Mode (Character-Specific)
- "You should trade spot checks on cars, for the spotlight and superstars."
- "Fight to entertain, not to the death."
- "Not bad. You lack experience. When you become a real man, come find me."
- "You're more show off than show biz."
- "Look at you! Just begging to be whipped into shape."
- "Awww, who's a good boy... Yes, you are! C'mere you adorable bundle of fluff!"
- "For someone who wears a leotard, you're waaay too uptight."
- "I heard you were a strong kicker, but the real kicker is: this was a waste of time."
- "Hmph. You only come to life when you fight. You're wasting your time being a mayor."
- "What good's enlightenment when it collapses at the crack of a whip?."
- "Hmm... "Sumo pro-wrestling." That could work!"
- "I like your style, but that attitude has to go."
- "At some point, you've gotta drop the bad boy act. Trust me."
- "Hmmm... Nah. That scowl wouldn't go down well with the audience..."
- "Hmph. Some president. Might be an interesting character for the ring, though..."
- "Do you ever stop talking about battlefields? Change the record already!"
- "What's with all the bouncing around? You on a sugar high, little girl?"
- "You like pain, right? Then you must love my whip."
- "Do yourself a favor and quit the edgy "death" stuff. Not sexy."
- "Money talks, but when I meet people like you I realize talk is cheap."
- "Tough break, pretty boy. You kept your looks, but lost your game."
- "Let's face it: I'm too hot for you."
- "Now that's a winning smile! How about working for me?"
- "Trust me, sister. My bad days are behind me."
- "I like your over-the-top dictator shtick. You'd make a great heel."
- "I don't need your crystal ball. I already know I'm gonna make it big!"
- "Quit acting like you're the only one who has it tough."
- ""Devour," "devour," "devour"... Jeez. Get a dictionary already."
- "I am who I am. And I'm damn proud of it!"
- "Yeah, you got the idea! What's a fight without a show?!"
- "What's with the wind crap, airhead?"
- "Ugh. Still trying to play it cool. You'll never make a pro wrestler."
- "Hmm... I don't think you have the personality to be king of the wrestling ring."
- "How about swapping textbooks for left hooks in the ring?"
- "You can run along. I don't have time for guys with massive egos."
- "I know we both value beauty. but the way you do it is seriously ugly."
- "You were born to be in the ring! I can see it now! "The Raging Russian!""
- "One minute you're old; next minute you're young... What's your secret?""