This is a list of quotes used by R. Mika.
- "The superstar of the ring... That's what I wanna be!"
- "I know I can do more! I was just warming up!"
- "Wow! Perfect execution! I might make it, after all!"
- "I'll get better and better with more practice, right?"
- "I'm learning more and more! The experience is exciting!"
- "Don't understimate me! I believe in my dreams!"
- "You need to work on your personality! For your fans!"
- "Power, technique, and beauty! I've mastered the basics!"
Rival Dialogues Edit
Karin: Well, well, well... Training to be a pro wrestler? Hm hm hm...
R. Mika: Hey! That was mean!! Why are you laughing at me?!
Karin: Can't I laugh at something I find to be funny? Ho ho ho ho!
R. Mika: What's so funny about pro wrestling?! Take that back!
Karin: Oh... ugh... I didn't think you were this strong... I guess I didn't study enough about pro wrestling... If you make it to the top, my zaibatsu will be your sponsor.
R. Mika: My sponsor?! Thank you so much!! I can't believe you're so nice!
R. Mika: Are... Are you THE Zangief?!
Zangief: Yes. I am Zangief, the "Red Cyclone!"
R. Mika: This is so exciting! M... m... my name is Mika... I admired you so much that I, too, became a pro wrestler!!
Zangief: Hmm... That's a very nice thing for you to say. If you're a professional, how about having a match with me?
R. Mika: Really?! You mean it?! No joke?! Alright! I'd be happy to!!
Zangief: Gwa ha ha ha ha! How surprising! You've beaten me!
R. Mika: Oh no!! I'm sorry! It was an accident! I'll tell my children about this someday! It was so exciting!
Zangief: Gwa ha ha ha ha! Your name's Mika, right? Most impressive!
Bison: Ha ha ha!! Master and pupil... A happy couple... How pathetic! Zangief... I thought you wanted to speak to me...?
Zangief: Wha?! M. Bison!
Bison: Your fight was very entertaining..... But instead of paying you, this man will guide you to heaven!
R. Mika: Zangief! Please let me fight this man!
Zangief: ?! Alright... To face a deviant style might be good practice. Do your best!
Bison: You're a very strong girl... But your luck has just run out! You will regret your inexperience in the next world!
Zangief: What?! No!! Mika! Look out!!
- "I'll totally make this look cool!"
- "I'll kick your ass! All right! Let's begiiiin!!!"
- "I'll use my full power to fight you." (Easy Survival Mode)
- "You're getting my 'A' game." (Normal Survival Mode)
- "I'm gonna go all out!" (Hard Survival Mode)
- "I'm so excited!" (Extreme Survival Mode)
- "Hey! Break the shackles of the invisible chain! Pull yourself up over the invisible wall! Swiftly kick open the invisible door; to look inside and find my true self! This is my mission…and my beliefs!"
- "Hey! I’m drenched with the sweat of determination! My fists tighten as I grasp for victory! Tomorrow, the next day, and every day, I’ll train every morning, noon, and night! And all will know me as, RAINBOW!"
- "Hey! There’s a passion that burns in my heart; the passion to realize my dream! It reverberates into my muscle soul! With my strength, determination, and spirit, I’ll become as bright as the…RAINBOW!"
- "Hey! First thing you do is hit the cardio! Next thing, go for full-on strength training! Don’t do any less than three sets a day! Make sure you change the routine daily! You’ll be all muscle! I guarantee it!"
- "Hey! I think of where I’ll be in the future! For the things that I want, wait for me! I know someday I’ll make it there! But until the day I catch up to it, I’ll try my hardest and change tomorrow!"
- "Hey! Step by step isn’t the fastest way. But one day, I’ll be directly at his back. For now, I’ll keep running towards him. I’ll run with the rainbow as my wake! And build a bridge with my...RAINBOW!"
- "Hey! I look in the mirror and tell myself, ‘I won’t ever be beaten by you!’ Attack will always be my best defense; and all that’s left is to do it, to make my future whatever I choose!"
- "Hey! Seven colors fly to the ends of the earth! With fiery heat from burning muscles! Right under the first star of the evening! Be it grapples, body slams, or blows! All will be in awe of my...RAINBOW!"
- "Hey! Running in place wears out shoes quickly! They'll wear out the same if you run backwards! Wherever you run, they'll still wear out! So I'm only gonna run forwards! Because...uh, well… it's FORWARD!"
- "Hey! Pro wrestling is the strongest discipline! Nothing compares to how perfect it is! No matter how hard the opponent tries, they can’t move my marvelous might! Cuz pro wrestling is...THE VERY BEST!"
- "Your guard's down! Nadeshiko! Nadeshiko: Go for it, Mika! R. Mika: Aaaaaaaah! Deadly Peach!"
Round Victory Edit
- "Yeah, yeah!"
- "I cut it way too close there!" (low health)
- "Are you..." (crumple KO)
Versus Mode (Generic) Edit
- "That was great fun! When do you think we can do it again?"
- "You really stepped it up there! Keep that up and let's go again!"
- "Thanks! I really learned something! Real fights are the best practice!"
- "Who's the top star of the ring? Rainbow Mika! Don't you forget it!"
Versus Mode (Character-specific) Edit
- "You were REALLY heavy, but I still threw ya!"
- "You're a fighting legend?! I'm glad I got the chance to go toe-to-toe with you!"
- "I've been in the ring longer than you! You won't get a three-count on me so easily!"
- "I want power too, but not if it means I have to stick to the same routine."
- "I can barely even throw you! Just how much do you weigh?"
- "Your "wild child" persona is great! Now you just need some cool moves to get the crowd behind you!"
- "Thanks for all your guidance! True pros sure are a cut above!"
- "You got some pretty ferocious attacks! I bet you'd make a great heel!"
- "Fire breathing AND levitation? Authentic yoga is awesome!"
- "Get up already! We gotta pump up the crowd after a fight!"
- "You got some sweet moves, but they feel a little...stiff. You should try smiling some more!"
- "You got a nice spray on that poison mist! You must've practiced a lot!"
- "President of the World? You need a better character. Who's your manager?"
- "Glory and victory are not given... You must earn them yourself."
- "I'm a pro, too! A pro wrestler! I'll show you my skills in the ring!"
- "You're not strong enough! Let me train you. Our first session will be jogging on the beach!"
- "Is that eye patch meant to be a handicap? Don't underestimate me!"
- "Guys like you should probably stay outta the light."
- "You might be my sponsor, but in the ring we're equal!"
- "Pretty sweet moves! Can you teach me too?"
- "No normal person can control ice like that... You're like a real-life yeti!"
- "Your throw really bruised me! Let's grapple again!"
- "You really don't learn, do you? Can't get fans being so bullheaded!"
- "My future is to head to the top! Of course! And every fight is an important step on the ladder up!"
- "Those scars look super real! Wait, that's not body paint!?"
- "The crowd won't get excited if all you do is scream."
- "So you're a wrestler, trainer, AND promoter?! Outta this world!"
- "You've got some guts to copy me! Where are you affiliated?"
- "You're looking for your friend? My teammates might know something!"
- "You have these battles sometimes...like you're fighting with yourself!"
- "Wow! You've really been training! I'm gonna do the same and then some!"
- "Miss Sakura, your moves are really showy! With a little more training, you could be a wrestler!"
- "I'm aiming for the top too! Wait, what industry are you in?"
- "That was a cool jump! I wanna try it from the top turnbuckle!"
- "Master Zangief! Did you see that? I didn't hold back, not one bit!"
- "Whoa, there sure are a lot of different types of ninjutsu! I learned something new today."
Character Story ModeEdit
Stage 1: Union StationEdit
R. Mika: "This is a great honor!"
Zangief: "Come at me like train!"
Stage 2: Apprentice AlleyEdit
Birdie: "This ain't got nothin' to do with you!"
R. Mika: "If I were to overlook your crime, I would never be able to face Master Zangief again!"
Stage 3: Underground ArenaEdit
R. Mika: "Thank you for having this match with me!"
Laura: "Of course! Now show me the best you've got!"
A Shadow Falls Edit
- What did you say? Don't act so arrogant! You pickin' a fight with me?!
- I'd beat you to a pulp!