- "Now you have seen the power, devastation, and fury of the Rolling Thunder!"
- —Dudley in Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact
- "Keep it classy! Rolling Thunder! (華麗にいこう！ ローリング…サンダー！ Karei ni ikou! Rooringu...Sandaa!?)"
- —Dudley in the Street Fighter IV series
|Street Fighter III series||Super Art|| + ( )|
(hold + to rush forward)
|Street Fighter IV series||Ultra Combo||+|
|Street Fighter X Tekken||Super Art||+|
Dudley lowers his head and starts a Dempsey roll, weaving his torso back and forth and using the torque to add power to a barrage of left and right hooks.
Street Fighter III seriesEdit
How many punches he throws is determined by how rapidly the punch button is tapped after the attack begins; he then finishes with an uppercut. Holding forward and all three punch buttons after the initial input, but before the actual barrage, will cause Dudley to dash forward.
Street Fighter IV series/Street Fighter X TekkenEdit
The Dempsey roll is comprised of five rolling punches - if the final one does not connect, Dudley will finish with an uppercut. If the final rolling punch DOES connect, however, Dudley will initiate another Dempsey roll of six much heavier rolling punches, calling the attack's name as he follows with an uppercut directly to the chin. This sends the foe flying into the air as Dudley stoically turns his back.
Rolling Thunder is best used as something of a long-range punisher to counter the opponent and pass through projectiles. Like most other Ultras, it can still be comboed into via Focus Attack or a Red Focus Cancel from any hard hitting attack that doesn't inflict knockdown.
- In Street Fighter X Tekken, fellow English boxer Steve Fox's Super Art, Hellfire Rush, nearly resembles Dudley's Rolling Thunder. The main difference is that the Rolling Thunder ends with an uppercut, while the Hellfire Rush ends with a upside-down head smash punch.
- Ed's Critical Art the Psycho Barrage resembles Dudley's Rolling Thunder with additional changes due to the usage of his Psycho Power embedded on both of his fists as it ends with a left uppercut dealing double damage.
|Dudley's Move List|
|Unique Attacks||Slipping Jab • Step Straight • Kidney Blow • Dart Shot • Stomach Blow • Clavicle Break|
|Special Attacks||Jet Upper • Machinegun Blow • Duck • Cross Counter • Thunderbolt • Short Swing Blow • Sway|
|Super Combos||Rocket Upper|
|Super Arts||Rocket Upper • Rolling Thunder • Corkscrew Blow|
|Ultra Combos||Rolling Thunder • Corkscrew Cross|