- "Full power is go! Here I go! Uwoooh! Sakura no Ame! (全力全開! いくよ! おー~! 桜の雨! Zenryoku zenkai! Iku yo! O~! Sakura no Ame!?)"
- —Sakura, Street Fighter V: Champion Edition
- "Full power is go! Ta~! (全力全開! たー~! Zenryoku zenkai! Ta~!?)"
- —Sakura, Street Fighter V: Champion Edition (afar)
|Street Fighter V||+|
Executed by performing two quarter-circle motions forward and pressing punch, Sakura fires a Shinku Hadoken toward her opponent. If the move hits at close range, Sakura then points toward her opponent before following up with four grounded Shunpukyaku. As her opponent stumbles, she delivers a powerful, yet devastating Shouoken that knocks them into the air. Sakura lands perfectly on her feet, while her opponent crashes back-first into the ground. If no directional input or button is pressed, Sakura pumps both of her fists and crosses her arms in confidence before dropping back to her stance.
Like most Critical Arts, this move is used to end combos to deal large amounts of damage to the opponent. This attack can be cancelled from most of Sakura special moves such as Hadoken, or Shouoken. Sakura is also completely invincible during startup and active frames of this attack. The projectile has a total of six hits. From afar, she can punish her opponent's fireballs with this multi-hitting Hadoken; thus beating out EX projectiles and even Critical Arts. If her first V-Trigger is active, then this move inflicts slightly more damage.
- This Critical Art is basically a combination of Sakura's Super Combos.