Scramble Battle is a game mode in Street Fighter X Tekken.
In Scramble Battle, both teams are out on the same time. Before the match starts players can choose teams either on the pre-fight screen or via online teaming in either the endless lobbies or "partner finder". Both characters in a single team share a Cross Gauge and Health Meter. Characters that are not taken by players are controlled by an AI. Grab attacks also can not be interrupted, meaning a partner can not be "saved" from the sequence.
Differences from original gameplay Edit
In Scramble Mode there are some changes to gameplay to accommodate 4 characters battling.
- Grabs and Throws, Command Grabs, and Air Throws do not cause cinematic changes (seen in picture above).
- Pandora and it's benefits are not available.
- Super Arts remain the same but Cross Arts have both characters of one team assault the hit character of the other team. Furthermore after the Cross Art the character positions are "reset" where the hit character's partner comes back to one side of the screen and both characters of the attacking team come to the other side of the screen.
- Both characters of a team share Health Meter. The total depends on the individual health values of the team (Example, Ibuki would add 900 to the total health meter, Ryu would add 1000 and Hugo would add 1150).
- Cross Assault is not available in anyway, Plus there is no way to access it's temporary infinite meter benefits.