|This article may or may not be a stub, but it's definitely missing something.|
Specifically: Just a quick list of SNK games he's done artwork for will do.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by giving us what we need.
Prior to joining Capcom, Shinkiro was employed by SNK, where he had provided the character designs and cover illustrations for several of their most famous franchises, including The King of Fighters and Metal Slug. In 2000, Shinkiro was laid off due to SNK's bankruptcy and some time after that, he was offered a job by Capcom, to which he had personally accepted.
- The King of Fighters series - from '94 - 2000.
- Fatal Fury series - Fatal Fury 1, 2, Special, 3 and the Real Bout titles.
- Art of Fighting series - all three titles.
- Metal Slug series - Metal Slug X, Metal Slug 3.
- King of the Monsters series - both titles.
- SNK vs. Capcom: SvC Chaos - promotional art.
- Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 - character art.
- Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts - GBA box art.
- Final Fight One - box art.
- Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium 2001 - character art.
- Resident Evil Dead Aim - box art.
- Resident Evil 4 - box art (PS2 version).
- Garasu no Bara (Glass Rose)
- Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins - box art.
- Capcom Fighting Evolution - main illustrator, character art and box art.
- Resident Evil: Deadly Silence - character art and box art.
- Dead Rising - promotional art.
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars - character design and promo art.
- Bionic Commando Rearmed - ingame character art and promotional art.
- Dead Rising 2 - Japanese cover and promotional art.
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - promotional art.
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - box art and promotional art.
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - cover art.
- Devil May Cry 5 - promotional art.