The Spiral Arrow (スパイラルアロー Supairaru Aroo?), called the Cannon Drill (キャノンドリル Kyanon Doriru?) in certain games, is one of Cammy's special attacks in the Street Fighter series, introduced in Super Street Fighter II. The move is also usable by fellow Dolls Juni and Decapre in Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Ultra Street Fighter IV respectively.
The traveled distance is determined by the kick button pressed.
Certain crossovers allow Cammy to perform this move while airborne, with flame or 'ki' emphasis added.
In Street Fighter V, Spiral Arrow is similar compared to previous incarnations. Heavy and EX version will hit twice, while EX will usually put Cammy on the opposite side. When Cammy activates her Delta Drive V-Trigger, the hit count Spiral Arrow increases, going up to five hits and usually ending with a side switch.
Spiral Arrow knocks the opponent as soon as the handle. Most Cammy players usually end combos with Spiral Arrow. While it does less damage compared to Cannon Spike, the move ends in a knockdown. Also, Cammy ends up very close to her opponent, setting herself up for easy offenseive pressure with meaties, tic throws, frametrap combos, etc. The EX and Delta Drive V-Trigger version can go through fireballs, making it easier for Cammy to close the distance against other characters who specializes in zoning. Cammy can cancel her Spiral Arrow with a Super Move, such as Spin Drive Smasher, Gyro Drive Smasher or Cross Stinger Assault.
- Decapre can already use it before an DCM anti-air or after a Psycho Sting.
- Juni can also use the Spiral Arrow in the air as Decapre.
- In Street Fighter X Tekken, Cammy makes a Spiral Arrow multi-hitting in her Super Art, Spin Drive Smasher.
- In Street Fighter V, Cammy performs a multi-hitting Spiral Arrow at the end of her Critical Art, Cross Stinger Assault.
- Juli is the only playable Doll not have Spiral Arrow on her move list; but Juli has a Spiral Arrow version Sniping Arrow.