Executed by pressing Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick simultaneously, Falke powers up her ability to infuse and release Psycho Power from her staff. Her shoulder also surges with negative energy. Falke also gains access to enhanced versions of her special moves, which requires no charging input.
- Psycho Schrot - Executed by pressing Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick simultaneously, Falke perform Psycho Schrot, a powered up version of Psycho Kugel that emits three bullets and travels further.
- Psycho Panzer - Executed by pressing down and Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick, Falke performs Psycho Panzer, a powered up version of Psycho Kanonen that deals more damage.
- Psycho Jaeger - Executed by pressing Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick simultaneously in the air, Falke performs Psycho Jaeger, a stronger version of Psycho Feder that can ricochet off the ground.
Staerken drastically improves Falke's pressure game. Not only her special attacks are amplified with increased damage, but they do not require a charging input. However, Falke can still perform the regular version of her special attacks by holding any punch button, with the exception of Heavy Punch.
Because Psycho Schrot travels further, it becomes a better zoning tool for Falke. She can use this move to extend combos, cancelling into Psycho Panzer on hit or on block. It is also +4 on block. By pressuring her opponent with her strong normals in combination with Psycho Schrot, Falke can keep her opponent on their heels and force them to block, allowing her to break through their defenses with throws.
Psycho Panzer has a faster startup than Psycho Kanonen and travels quicker across the screen. In addition to the damage boost, it puts the opponent in a juggle state on hit, allowing Falke to end the combo with Psycho Schrot. While it is still unsafe on block, the speed of the projectile makes it difficult to react or anticipate.
Psycho Jaeger also has a slightly faster startup than Psycho Feder. The projectile's angle still remains at a near 45° angle. The only difference is that the projectile bounces off of the ground and ascends toward the air at about the same angle. This gives her aerial fireball better range, allowing her to attack her opponent when they are almost a fullscreen length.
- Staerken in German means "strengthen".
- Schrot in German means "shot".
- Panzer in German means "tank".
- Jaeger in German means "hunter".