|This article may or may not be a stub, but it's definitely missing something.|
Specifically: Some official reviews.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by giving us what we need.
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is a bundle of 12 Street Fighter games. First announced at Capcom Cup at the 2017 PlayStation Experience event, it celebrates the series' 30th anniversary as the title suggest. It was released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Windows on May 2018.
List of gamesEdit
The bundle contains the original Street Fighter, the early installments of the Street Fighter II series (Original, Champion Edition, Hyper Fighting, Super and Super Turbo), the Street Fighter Alpha series (original Alpha, Alpha 2 and Alpha 3), and the Street Fighter III series (New Generation, 2nd Impact and 3rd Strike).
- "Online Play" is available for Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike. In addition to Ranked and Casual Matches, up to four players can join a lobby where they can play against the CPU while waiting for their next match. Each of these titles will have their own global leaderboard to ensure bragging rights can be proved. Online play also features "rewind" technology that provides low-latency matches with the ability to adjust the player's own input latency via the in-game menu.
- "Versus Mode" will allow two players to battle locally on any of the 12 included titles.
- "Training Mode" will allow the player to practice various moves and techniques for the four online compatible games. This mode will be added in a day-one patch.
- The "Museum" is a collection of concept art, pitch documents, and "little-known facts" behind each game's release.
- "Interactive Timeline" allows the player to browse through the 30 years of the series' history and see how it has evolved.
- "Character Bios" provides the playable fighters' backgrounds, stories, and personal traits, in addition to their sprites and animations in each title.
- "Music Player" provides several Street Fighter tracks.
- "Save States" allows the player to save their progress in single-player modes and resume at any time for any of the 12 titles.
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection was developed by Digital Eclipse and published by Capcom. To provide minimal latency in online play, the development team implemented "rewind" technology and allowed players to adjust their own input latency via an in-game menu.
Capcom announced the collection in December 2017 at the finals of the Capcom Cup Street Fighter tournament. The collection was released for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One on 29 May 2018, although it was delayed in Japan to address fan feedback. A digital copy of Ultra Street Fighter IV was included with pre-orders of the PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One versions of the collection.
In Japan the compilation is known as Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection International. In addition to the international version of each game, it also features the Japanese versions.
The collection has has been met with mostly positive reviews.
- The main cover is a tribute to the original Street Fighter II cover.
Street Fighter II seriesEdit
Street Fighter Alpha seriesEdit
Street Fighter III seriesEdit
History of Street FigtherEdit
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpUXoCqD6GM
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2017/12/10/celebrate-30-years-of-street-fighter-with-the-street-fighter-30th-anniversary-collection
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2018/05/08/street-fighter-30th-anniversary-collection-training-and-versus-mode-details
- ↑ http://www.siliconera.com/2018/03/22/street-fighter-30th-anniversary-collection-delayed-japan-address-fan-demand/
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 https://www.polygon.com/2017/12/10/16759800/street-fighter-30th-anniversary-collection-switch-ps4-xbox-pc
- ↑ http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-12-11-street-fighter-30th-anniversary-collection-coming-to-ps4-xbox-one-pc-and-switch
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 https://www.vg247.com/2018/03/20/street-fighter-30th-anniversary-ultra-street-fighter-4-super-street-fighter-2-the-tournament-battle/
- ↑ https://www.4gamer.net/games/404/G040452/20180713015/
- ↑ https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-05-30-street-fighter-30th-anniversary-collection-review-capcom-gets-this-compilation-mostly-right