Executed by pressing Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick simultaneously, Seth levitates in the air and activates the Tanden Engine. By pressing Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick simultaneously during his special moves, Seth teleports behind the opponent and performs a follow-up attack depending on which move he uses. These follow-up attacks can be performed from Install Arts as well, such as Mad Spin from Shoryuken.
- Titanomachy - By pressing Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick following Hecatoncheires and Hecatoncheires Glide, Seth teleports behind the opponent and strikes them in the abdomen knocking the opponent away. This is primarily used to end combos. It also allows Seth to get out of the corner and put his opponent in more precarious situation. Titanomachy inflicts the most damage, compared to his other follow-ups. Additionally, it is safe on block. If no directional input or button is pressed after the attack, Seth momentarily poses and proclaims "Downloaded!" before dropping back in his stance.
- Mad Spin - By pressing Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick following Mad Cradle and Mad Spiral, Seth descends with a multi-hitting drilling kick that's visually similar to Cammy's Cannon Strike during V-Trigger. Performing this move at the peak of regular or EX Mad Cradle can hit the opponent up to ten times. If blocked, Seth is only -2, making Mad Spin somewhat safe. Mad Spin can also be performed by cancelling into Alex's Install Art. However, this makes the move unsafe on block. If no directional input or button is pressed after the attack, Seth arrogantly bows before dropping back in his stance.
- Cyclone Disaster - By pressing Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick following Cruel Disaster and Spin Pendulum, Seth strikes with three crescent kicks that launches the opponent in the air. On hit, Seth can follow-up with Hecatoncheires Mad Cradle for more damage. Just like Titanomachy, hitting the opponent with Cyclone Disaster can help Seth escape the corner. While the attack is -4 on block, the pushback makes it difficult for the opponent to punish.
- Hell's Gate - By pressing Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick following Annihilate Sword, Seth reappears behind the opponent and attacks with a rising punch that launches them upward. He can follow-up with another attack to extend combos and inflict more damage on the opponent. Similar to Cyclone Disaster, it is also -4 on block. However, he appears closer to the opponent, which makes it easier for them to punish Seth.
Additionally, Seth's Critical Art becomes the more powerful Tanden Extreme during Tanden Ignition, creating a dark-colored double of Seth that joins him in creating the move, ending by launching the opponent at the screen. This version inflicts more damage than the base version.
As a three-bar V-Trigger, Seth must risk taking damage given his low stamina and stun. However, the ability to extend combos from not only his special moves but his Install Arts allows Seth to perform elaborate combos using multiple special moves. Both V-Skills are useful with this Trigger, as Tanden Booster gives Seth move variants he can also teleport after, and Tanden Engine gives Seth the ability to follow a normal special move with an Install Art, and follow the Install Art with a teleport attack.
- Seth's words while using this V-Trigger are possibly a reference to Akuma's words "Die one thousand deaths!" that he says when performing Wrath of the Raging Demon.