You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by expanding it.
Ryu and Evil Ryu[edit | edit source]
- He makes his headband tighter.
- He adjusts his gloves.
Ken[edit | edit source]
- He combs through his hair with his fingers and says "Yattaze!" ("I did it!" in Japanese).
- He gestures his opponent by beckoning them.
Akuma[edit | edit source]
- His usual Iron Horse stance. In SFA2 Gold, holding forward makes him do his stomping Iron Horse stance, the burning aura from the said stance can also burn the enemy.
- Her usual "Gomen ne~!" This can deal a bit of damage near her opponent.
- A giggling mocking of her opponent, while pointing. This also deals a tiny bit of damage.
Karin[edit | edit source]
- Her trademark haughty mocking laughter, that is also her intro and winning animation.
- He throws a dud grenade that does very little damage, with a miniscule explosion.
- He bumps his gloves together. This can be held down indefinitely.
- He pulls out a switch-blade towards his opponent. This can deal a bit of damage at close range.
- He breaks the fourth wall by facing the player and gesturing his thumb toward the opponent.
Nash[edit | edit source]
- He writes on a notebook.
- He straightens his jacket.
Sodom[edit | edit source]
- He bows towards his opponent. Deal a bit of damage if done close-up.
Adon[edit | edit source]
- He gestures a "thumbs down" towards his opponent.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.