|Street Fighter V||+|
Executed by pressing Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick simultaneously, Necalli channels a mysterious energy to transform into a more powerful being. His hair bursts loose from its bonds, lengthens, and glows bright red. The scars on both his body and face glow red and flash when certain moves are used. His skin darkens noticeably while the sclera of his eyes turn from white to ghastly black. In addition to the change of his appearance, his personality and gameplay also change.
Necalli also gains a new move called Clouded Mirror. By pressing Heavy Punch and Heavy Kick simultaneously when Torrent of Power is active, Necalli leaps toward his opponent and unleash a vicious strike into the ground, knocking his opponent down. By holding down the buttons, Necalli charges the move for a split second, giving it better hit and block properties.
During V-Trigger, all of Necalli's attacks become more powerful, with no time limit. However, this means that Necalli is unable to use his V-Reversal. While active, Necalli needs to constantly be on the attack and controlling offensive pressure. His walk speed becomes faster and his dash distance also increases. Necalli's overall damage output is also increased. In addition, some of his frame data is altered, allowing Necalli to dish out more powerful combos that can only be achieved during V-Trigger.
Necalli's special moves are also enhanced.
- The Disc's Guidance: The Light version is safe on block if spaced correctly. The need to charge for this move is also when used in combos. Necalli can combo the Medium version of Disc's Guidance from his Medium normal attacks. He can also combo the Heavy version of Disc's Guidance from his Heavy normal attacks. Each version, including the EX version, of this move does an additional hit.
- Raging Light: When in V-Trigger, this move gains more range, thus improving Necalli's anti-air game. It also grants more invicibility, making it a solid reversal option. Each version of Raging Light gains an additional hit. The Light version hits 2 times, the Medium version hits 3 times, the Heavy version hits 4 times, and the EX version hits 6 times.
- Valiant Rebellion: This move gains more active frames and less recovery on all versions. In addition, each version is less minus on block, making it harder for his opponent to punish. Necalli can also combo his Medium Punch into the Medium version of this move. Additionally, he can combo his Heavy Punch into the Heavy version of this move.
- Culminated Power: The properties of this move change during V-Trigger. Necalli has a much faster startup, letting him attack his opponent much quicker before they can defend against it. Additionally, the hitbox of the earthquake increases, widening Necalli's attack range.
Necalli can also use his new move, Clouded Mirror, to enhance his pressure. After knocking the opponent down with this move, Necalli can use a variety of meaty moves to maintain pressure and to shut down any of his opponent's options of escape. The charged version launches his opponent in the air on hit, serving as a decent combo extender.
He also gains a new Critical Art called Soul Offering. In addition to the change in animation, it also does slightly more damage than his original Critical Art.
- ↑ http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/jul/19/street-fighter-5-gets-its-first-brand-new-fighter-introducing-necalli/
- ↑ http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/jul/21/necallis-v-trigger-has-no-time-limit-once-activated-new-information-and-screenshots-street-fighter-5s-latest-character/