This article could seriously use some more conditioning. Improvement on, among other things, history as well as relationship with Capcom and Street Fighter.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by rewriting/adding to it.
UDON Entertainment Corporation is a Canadian studio (or "art collective") of Asian-influenced comic book creators which provides creative services to the entertainment industry. It is named after a kind of Japanese noodle. The company is also a publisher of comic books, graphic novels, and art books, as well as English editions of Japanese manga and Korean manhwa titles.
The studio is best known as the publisher of the Street Fighter comic book series. They have also also done artwork for some Capcom games, including Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, and others. They also did the endings for Capcom Fighting Jam and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. UDON has translated many original Capcom manga and artbooks, making them more widely available to English readers and art fans.
UDON was licensed by Capcom to produce the official comic book series based on the Street Fighter franchise (launching in September 2003), in addition to Darkstalkers and Rival Schools.
In 2005, UDON released Street Fighter: Eternal Challenge, the first Capcom series history and art book to be translated into English.
List of artists who works or have worked for UDON.
- Alvin Lee - Although no longer an UDON artist, he still occasionally does work for them.
- Shinkiro - While not an UDON artist, Shinkiro has previously done work for them.
- Jo Chen - While not an UDON artist, Jo Chen has previously done work for them.
- Joe Ng
- Eric Vedder
- Long Vo
Works for Capcom Edit
Street Fighter gamesEdit
- Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers - (HD Remix graphic settings)
- Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower
- Mega Man X Collection
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes -(re-release)
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars -(endings only)
Street Fighter comicsEdit
See: Street Fighter (Udon)
- Rival Schools - (four issue mini-series; last two issues published online only)
Street Fighter artbooksEdit
- Street Fighter Swimsuit Special
- Street Fighter: Summer Sports Special
- Street Fighter 2019 Pin-up Special
- Darkstalkers Tribute
- Mega Man Tribute
- UDON’s Art of Capcom
- UDON’s Art of Capcom 2
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Official Complete Works
- UDON’s Art of Capcom (1 & 2)
- Breath of Fire: Official Complete Works
- Capcom Fighting Tribute
- The Art of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies
- Devil May Cry: 3142 Graphic Arts
- Darkstalkers UFS trading card game (Sabertooth Games)
- Mega Man Robot Master Field Guide
Artbooks (Street Fighter)Edit
- Okami: Official Complete Works
- Mega Man Zero: Official Complete Works
- Mega Man: Official Complete Works
- Mega Man X: Official Complete Works
- Darkstalkers: Graphic File
- The Art of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- The Art of Resident Evil 5
- Mega Man Battle Network: Official Complete Works
- Mega Man Star Force: Official Complete Works
- Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes: Official Complete Works
- DmC: Devil May Cry Visual Art
- Monster Hunter Illustrations
- Monster Hunter Illustrations 2
- Dragon's Dogma: Official Design Works
- Asura's Wrath: Official Complete Works - (TBR)
- Breath of Fire: Official Complete Works - (TBR)
Manga (Street Fighter)Edit
- Street Fighter Alpha - two volumes.
- Sakura Ganbaru! - two volumes.
- Street Fighter II - three volumes.
- Street Fighter III: Ryu Final - two volumes.
- Mega Man Megamix - three volumes.
- Mega Man ZX - three volumes.
- Darkstalkers/Red Earth: Maleficarum - one-shot.
- Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams - two volumes.
- Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Legends - two volumes.
All the Capcom and Street Fighter related works made or published by UDON.