The United Kingdom or UK is a constitutional monarchy located on a group of islands in Western Europe. Existing since 1707, in the Street Fighter series, it features stages set in England, Scotland, and Hong Kong (until and before 1997, Hong Kong was a part of the United Kingdom and Colonies and was a British Dependent Territory). Many significant characters have hailed from the UK, most notably Cammy. The country has been in Street Fighter, Super Street Fighter II, the Street Fighter Alpha series, the Street Fighter III series, the Street Fighter IV series, and in Street Fighter V. The capital and largest city in the country is London.
List of fighters who hail from the United Kingdom
- Cammy (in England)
- Dudley (in England)
- Birdie (in England)
- Eagle (in England)
- Blair Dame (in her Fighting Layer backstory)
List of fighters who have a connection to the United Kingdom
- Fei Long (in Hong Kong, until and before 1997)
- Dan (in Hong Kong, until and before 1997)
- Yun (in Hong Kong, until and before 1997)
- Yang (in Hong Kong, until and before 1997)
- Q (Default stage selected in SFIII: 3rd Strike if two players fought as each other)
- Hoimei and Shaomei (in Hong Kong, until and before 1997)
List of stages set in United Kingdom
- Stages set in the UK follow two distinctly diverse aesthetic approaches: being set in either fairly grotty, run-down areas (mostly due to being Birdie's home stages) or glamorous, historic and/or classy locales suitable for Cammy, Eagle, and Dudley.