Hi, welcome to Street Fighter Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:I am Rufus.png page.
How are you doing? what's your wiki plan for nowadays?
Your friend ;)
-I'm okay, and what with you? I'm trying to add some videos of super arts in SFXT, and sometimes I add some sprites. I know what's your wiki plan so I don't need to ask.
I know that you know that I'm your friend, but I really think that I must write it so:
Your friend: -JS1
Some Sprites Edit
I saw some of the sprites you've added to SF2 pages (Like M.Bison, Sagat, Dhalsim etc) and I found those pictures unneccesary as in the same page there is already sprites of those games.
You can upload those spries on this page instead.
Re: Main Characters Edit
Remove Claw/Mask Edit
While your edits are appreciated, I have a few gripes with some of your edits on the Remove Claw/Mask page.
- Please do not use custom colors, only default player 1 colors.
- Try to upload images and videos from Street Fighter IV, as that's where the move originated. (Actually, if you could, upload images and videos from the Street Fighter EX series, as that's where the move came from.
- OK, I will do it.
- -Jamess1 (My talk page)
- Your SSFIV pics didn't come off as well. But I'm impressed by your ease of uploading images. That's one thing I'm not so confident with lol. General Awesomo (talk) 01:39, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks! But Tonverg11 added the SSFIV pics. I asked from him to add those pics (because I have no game from the SF4 series in my computer).
-Jamess1 (My talk page)
Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV Article Edit
Uh, I would wait before the game actually releases to be sure. Because...
Billy Mays from beyond the grave: "BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!"
- More news! I can not wait to hear them! thanks!
- -Jamess1(My talk page)
- Yeah, it's mostly thanks to this. There are three spaces for three more character slots. Thankfully, I wasn't spoiled on who they will be lol. And even if there wasn't anything more, it's just the principle to wait I guess.
- Btw, please respond this way. Post your replies on my talk page, and I'll reply on your talk page. It took a little for me to get used to this, but it's done this way to supposedly keep things organized. But I feel it's mostly so you get a notification when I reply on your talk page, and vice versa. General Awesomo (talk) 11:30, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
Your edit on Strafe Dagger Edit
It has been brought it to my attention that you made a quick edit+undo on the Strafe Dagger page (possibly to get credit towards the "Dedicated" 60 day badge). I myself am striving for the "A Wiki Life" 200 day badge.
However, don't make empty edits just to achieve that goal. It can be treated as a form of spam. In the same vein, if a user were to undo a vandalism that they made in an attempt to save themselves, that user will still face a penalty for the vandalism.
What I do when I can't afford much time editing is just to press "Random page" at the top and find something to edit. There's always something to edit here, whether it's a typo, a [[Ryu's]] -> [[Ryu]]'s type of edit, or a change to a chart to make sure the contents in the chart are properly spaced.
- It's all right. That's what the "Minor edit" button at the top is for, because we don't always have enough time to make a more meaningful edit. General Awesomo (talk) 17:54, April 25, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Congratulations! Edit
Thanks, I consider this to be quite the achievement. Although, the next badge, "Wiki Hero!", is for 365 days. I hope this is the last one, as this is a little taxing on me lol. General Awesomo (talk) 04:37, July 3, 2014 (UTC)
Link Formatting Edit
I haven't been direct with you on this, as I've only told you about this through edit summaries.
"When linking to a series article, italicize and link the name of the game only. (''[[Street Fighter series|Street Fighter]]'' series | Street Fighter series)."