Hi, welcome to Street Fighter Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Ultra Street Fighter IV page.
Elena Vandalism? Edit
Recently you've edited Elena's page, and wrote "vandalism" as edit summary. Please tell me where did you see vandalism, because I couldn't spot any in 184.108.40.206's changes.
- If I was incorrect, definitely feel free to revert the edit as you know about this fandom and I don't. I just noticed the edit, saw that it removed a big chunk of the page, and since the removal also included the categories and the reference list, I assumed that it was vandalism as that is often the kind of stuff that is done in such situations. But if I was incorrect, I honestly apologize for the mistake. The last thing I want is to mess up a wiki or something ^^". Lady Lostris (talk) 13:23, June 15, 2014 (UTC)
Oh, no, I just wouldn't consider this vandalism. I consider vandalism when someone replaces information with nonsense swearing or stuff like that. This is just purely a very bad edit, but not vandalism imo. The edit didn't represent any hate towards the character, unlike most vandalizing edits. Your edit was totally correct, I just didn't understand the summary.
- Sorry, that is just my standard edit summary whenever I visit a wiki to undo an edit that is bad and I don't intend to contribute further. I apologize for the confusion. Lady Lostris (talk) 14:27, June 15, 2014 (UTC)
On the "vandalism" revert on Elena
Apologies for the bad anonymous edit made to Elena's page- I wasn't aware that the galleries and so forth had been deleted as a result of it!
I'd like to know whether you have any issues with the edit itself in order to avoid an edit war. I intend to re-do that edit and add a few other flavor changes to the descriptions of Elena's intro and endings (since at the moment I feel they include a little too much observer opinion and deviate slightly from the spirit of the actual videos.)
- I don't know anything about this fandom, nor do I intend on editing here further, so I really don't have an opinion about the content itself. I just thought that your edit was vandalism due to the large removed parts. Lady Lostris (talk) 18:03, June 15, 2014 (UTC)
- No problem, that's what a Wikia community is for :-) Lady Lostris vstf (talk) 19:13, November 15, 2014 (UTC)
Spam report Edit
Hi, I wanna report anon 178 (who is also anon 24) for spam, can you please block him/her? I tried contacting this wiki's most known admins, Lord Grammaticus and General Awesomo, in their respective talk pages but unfortunately, both of them appear to be in a long hiatus as they haven't been active since July last year and December 2014 respectively.--220.127.116.11 18:19, January 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Considering the absence of the administrators, ever thought of making an account and adopting this wiki? Then you'll be able to take care of problems like this yourself, as they're not really VSTF responsibility (it's not our job to gauge the usefulness of edits and it's not clear vandalism, as the user does seems to be willing to share information about the subject). In general, it's best to Special:Contact Wikia staff about this. I'm sorry I can't help you more than this. Lady Lostris vstf (talk) 19:05, January 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Alright, I will consider contacting the Wikia staff, thanks.--18.104.22.168 05:00, January 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Congratulations :-) If you would ever encounter some mass spam/vandalism of which the cleanup would be vigorous, don't hesitate to contact the VSTF again. Good luck with the wiki! Lady Lostris vstf (talk) 21:16, January 16, 2016 (UTC)
Vandalism report Edit
Hi, anon 22.214.171.124 recently vandalized the Ultra Street Fighter IV article (thankfully Szakigeri just undid the vandal) and this is not the first time, 67 made several vandals on many articles on December last year. Please make a ban, thank you.--126.96.36.199 07:53, January 14, 2016 (UTC)