|This article may or may not be a stub, but it's definitely missing something.|
Specifically: flesh out description a bit.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by giving us what we need.
Wrestling is a combat sport involving grappling type techniques such as clinch fighting, throws and takedowns, joint locks, pins and other grappling holds.
A wrestling bout is a physical competition, between two (occasionally more) competitors or sparring partners, who attempt to gain and maintain a superior position. There are a wide range of styles with varying rules with both traditional historic and modern styles. Wrestling techniques have been incorporated into other martial arts as well as military hand-to-hand combat systems. Although there are many different styles that have evolved, it is believed that Pankration, a more primitive style of modern wrestling (to which Urien and Gill uses), is believed to be one of the first known examples of this kind of sport.
Known practitioners Edit
- E. Honda (Sumo)
- Hakan (Oil Wrestling)
- El Fuerte (Lucha Libre)
- Alex (With Kickboxing)
- Poison (Certain elements, with Acrobatics)
- R. Mika
- Birdie (Certain elements, with Bar room Brawling, Chains and Headbutts)
- Darun Mister (Indraut Wrestling)
- Abel (Sambo)
- Guile (Certain elements, with Martial Arts as part of his USAF training)
- Urien (Pankration, with Illuminati Techniques and Electricity manipulation)
- Gill (Pankration, with Illuminati Techniques, Pyrokinesis and Cryokinesis)
- Charlie Nash (Presumably certain elements, with USAF Special Forces training)
Known groups Edit
- Capcom Wrestling Association
- Blood Wrestling Association
- Iwashigahama Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling
- Huge Wrestling Army